Chapter 6: How Does This Even Happen In Real Life?

(A/N This Chapter is based off of true events that I personally experienced on October 12 2016.)

🏃Clark's POV🏃

It has been almost a week since I went out with Liam.

Saying I have a little crush on him would be an understatement. I am smitten over the guy and even now I find it embarrassing to think about it.

Over the past couple of days one of my favorite things to do would be to replay our kiss.

Over,

And over again.

Of course I enjoyed thinking about our date and how amazing the conversation seemed to flow but thinking about the kiss was definitely my favorite part of the night.

I left my room, heading towards the kitchen in search for some food.

When I got to the kitchen I found Ethan at the stove in a plain T-shirt and sweatpants.

"Good morning." I said, a slight smile on my face when he jumped a little.

"Oh, good morning Clark." He replied, turning around to face me. "I didn't know you came downstairs."

"It's fine," I started. "I got to see you jump so it's all good."

He shook his head, chuckling a little before looking at me with a smile and turning back around.

"I'm making eggs and European wieners, you want me to make some for you too?" He asked.

I walked over to the counter that was right behind him pulling out a highchair and sitting down.

"I would say yes but you probably already put some in for me." I answered, the teasing in my voice hard to miss.

"So that's a yes?"

"Uh huh."

We took the finished plates of food over to the dining table and sat down, digging into our meals.

"So you're going to go to the book store around nine right?" Ethan asked.

"No," I told him. "I feel like leaving early. I'm sure Carol would let me go inside and read when I get there."

"So I'll have to leave?" After you?" He asked.

"Yup." I smirked, taking in how he sighed as if he was actually in pain. "It really isn't that hard to lock the door you know."

"But it's so much work to have to go around the house, turn off the lights then have to be the one to lock the door." He complained. "It's so much easier when you do it."

I chuckled a little before smiling at him.

"I'm sure I'll be the last one to leave tomorrow."

He sighed but put a smile on his face anyway.

"Well I guess that's good." Ethan said, about to out even more food in his mouth when something came to mind.

"Oh, I forgot." He started drawing an amused smile from me. "Aiden and Aaron are celebrating their anniversary soon and they wanted to make it fun. So we're going to a Rinx then heading to be restaurant."

"And why are you telling me?" I asked him with a confused look on my face.

"Because they invited you too. So keep Friday open because you're going to spend it with the gang." He informed me before letting an evil grin enter his face. "And don't forget to invite that boy you went out with the other day. I'm sure he would love to meet us."