Chapter 12: The Bookstore

🏃Clark's POV🏃

(A/N: The book that was mentioned below was made up by me, please do not try to find it because Anthropology is the study of humans and how they developed. I do not think that Astronomy and Anthropology will have any similar studies, let alone Technical Physics. I don't know if technical physics are a thing so . . .)

We were sitting among a large group of college students, downing dozens of shoots and cans of beer as Kevin consistently found a way to run his hands over me and tease me throughout the night.

Kevin had driven us all the way down to Seattle, Washington. It had taken a few hours to get there and we had to stop to rest but we made the trip. We were visiting Kevin's cousin who lived alone.

It was very intimidating to stay with him because he was a twenty-five year-old bachelor who drank and partied and paid his own rent. I felt as if I was constantly trying to prove myself as cool in his eyes. And, with his cousin around, Kevin seemed to be judging me more harshly than before. I was walking on eggshells with him, trying my very best to keep him happy. Here, more often than not, he would be dishing out punishments and ignoring me.

Despite all of that though, I still was enjoying myself and the freedom that came with staying with someone so young. Everything seemed fantastic, until we went to a party. Abel had insisted that we should go to one of the amazing house parties they had here during our stay, so after both of us agreed and got ready he took us to the party.

I had expected something out of the movies but duller, teenagers drinking and dancing awkwardly, fights breaking out, and some sex in private bedrooms upstairs that I would avoid as best as I could. But, I was wrong; the party was worse.

The yelling, the smoke, and the random college students who tried to grope me spooked me so much that I had tried not to drink much. I didn't trust the strangers around me and my decision was solidified when I saw another guy almost taken advantage of.

Kevin and Abel didn't like that though and used every excuse or reason to get me to drink. Eventually Kevin just looked disappointed and that broke my resolve. Now, with Kevin's hands trailing dangerously close to my crotch, I wondered if I should have fought harder.

For a little over a week, Kevin had been trying to get me to finally have sex with him. At first when I had declined he was understanding and didn't push at all, but as time went by he seemed less afraid to show his frustration at not being able to fuck me.

I got up from the couch that the two of us had been sitting on, untangling Kevin's firm hands from my body, and told Kevin that I had to use the bathroom.

"I'll be back in a bit," I said, my voice shaking slightly from nerves and slurred from the alcohol I had drank. "I just need to get the beer out of my system and I will be back."

Truthfully, my plan is to wait in the bathroom until we have to leave. Before we came to the party I had Abel promise that he would take us home at two in the morning. It was now 1:23 so if I burned half-an-hour in the toilet, I will only have to stay with this group for a few more minutes.

"Oh, I'll go with you Clark." Kevin said, abruptly standing up as well and taking my hand. "We don't want you to get lost now do we?" I shook my head and felt my heart pound slightly.

You'll be fine. I thought to myself reassuringly. As long as he doesn't think you were trying to ditch the party you will be fine.