Chapter 18: Do I Have To Sing It Out Of You?

🏃‍♂️Clark's POV🏃‍♂️

It was a couple of days after our meeting for the twin's, mainly Jazz's, birthday party and after what I saw that day I had become extremely suspicious. After we broke into our specific pairs, I noticed how Mason and Mark were acting around each other.

They had already been looking at each other plenty while the meeting had been going on, but once they were talking among themselves, the first thing I noticed was how close they sat.

Mason made sure to keep his shoulder brushing against Mark's and I noticed Mark's hand resting comfortably on Mason's thigh. They didn't seem as if they were discussing the important subject of making sure that there was good food at the party but more like they were talking about how they were going to go to the beach next weekend.

I sniffed out a ship,

And not just any ship,

But a sailing one.

I already knew that there was something going on, the two had some chemistry going between them from the first time that I met them, and there was that kissing scene that I remembered happening while they had all been celebrating Aiden and Aaron's anniversary.

The idea that the two were just fighting the inevitable fact that they would soon date was not a new idea to me. The new idea was that some development already happened and Mason hadn't told me yet.

The notion actually hurt me more than he would like to admit, so to defeat the pitiful feeling, I had been texting Mason everyday to prep him and then invited him over to my place to "hang out". Sure we would hang out but I planned on spending most of the time interrogating Mason until he spilled the tea and told me what was going on between him and Mark.

I had taken the day off and was cleaning up the kitchen while the Stir Fry that I made warmed on the stove. I was going all out when it came to buttering Mason up, I was extremely curious about what happened and I liked the chance to cook and show off.

I was in an even better mood than usual because while I was brushing my teeth this morning I thought of something that first made me freeze, then had me jumping for joy.

I hadn't had a dream about him for over a month. In all the years that have passed since I moved to Toronto, I have never gone that long without dreaming about our relationship. But now a month had passes and my nights had only been filled with random dreams or sleepless nights. It had me ecstatic.

I wonder if it was because I was dating Liam now?

Our relationship had been amazing even recently, we had gone on two more dates, not counting times where he would come over and just do nothing with me on the living room couch while we watched TV and Ethan watched on from the kitchen. since the time where I fed him his first Gyro. And I was happy to be able to state that he now loved them almost as much as me.

I heard a knock on the door while I was drying my hands and grinned excitedly. Here he is.

I quickly walked to the front door, when I threw it open I was met with a brightly smiling Mason holding a bag of, *Gasp*

SweetChiliHeatDoritos!

My mouth fell open and I looked at Mason with an expression that could only be described using 1 word.

Love

Pure and complete, wholesome (alright, maybe you could us more than 1 word) love.

I grabbed the bag from him and steped aside to let him in.

"Welcome to my humble abode." I smiled widely at Mason, watchig a he walked in with an amused smile.

"Humble huh?" He raised an eyebrow and I just shrugged. "I think your version of humble is starting to get mixed up with Jasmine's." I chuckled and started walking towards the kitchen once Mason's shoes were off.