Part 53 - Looking Good

Reader is at the stands, waiting for the thunder legion. They finally show up.
"Oh there you guys are! Why did you guys leave me?" says reader innocently.
"Haha very funny, lets just see who's battling next." says Evergreen.
"Glad you said that, your man is fighting." reader says to Evergreen.
"What?!" says Evergeen running to the ledge and sees Elfman in the arena with Bacchus, an S Class wizard from Quatro Cerberus.
Reader looks at Bixlow and Freed.
"Well.. she didn't deny it." reader whispers to Freed and Bixlow.
Freed and Bixlow are both nodding their heads in agreement.

The battle starts off with Bacchus making a bet with Elfman. That if Bacchus wins, he'll be able to spend the night with Mira and Lisanna at the same time. Then they start the battle with Bacchus having the upper hand.
"Get up Elfman." says Lisanna.
"Don't worry, your brother never fails to come through in a pinch." says Evergreen to Lisanna.
"Yeah, you're right." says Lisanna.
"Go Elfman! You can do it!" yells reader.

They all watch as the battle goes on. Then suddenly Elfman gets up after so many hits.
"Listen up you dog, I never told you what I wanted. Our bet. What I want you to do if I win." says Elfman.
"This is only gonna be the only time this comes up so go ahead. Tell me." says Bacchus.
"I want you and the rest of your guild bros to go buy the name Quatro Puppy." says Elfman.
Reader starts laughing and others think it's funny as well, until Bacchus reaches for his drink which would help him in his fight. Bacchus then goes for the attack and Elfman transforms into his lizard man form, making his body full amour. Bacchus and Elfman are in an intense battle between offence and defence. They finally stop with both of them out of breath. Bacchus falls to the ground, making Fairy Tail the victor.
"Yeeeaaaah!" cheers are coming from everywhere. Reader is jumping for joy with Bixlow and Lisanna while Evergreen hugs Freed.
This battle gave 10 points to Fairy Tail A. Elfman and Bacchus are bein taken to their assigned guild infirmary.
"I'm going to see how my brother is doing." says Lisanna as she turns to leave the stand.
"I'll come with, come on (Y/N)." says Evergreen as she grabs reader's arm.
"Hey, were coming too!" says Bixlow referring to himself and Freed.

Once they enter the infirmary. Reader sees Wendy standing with Natsu, Lucy, Grey and Erza.
"Wendy! You're all better!" says reader.
"Yup! much better!" says Wendy.
They look at Elfman on the infirmary bed.
"Always got to trade places with Wendy, don't you Elfman." says reader.
Everyone laughs.
"Now, now." says Erza "we'll definitely build upon his hard-won victory."
"You were totally on fire Elfman!" says Natsu.
"I don't know why anyone is surprised, taking a beating has always been your strong suit." says Lisanna.
"That's a pretty lame strong suit." says Natsu.
"Shut up! You're the same way!" Elfman says to Natsu.
"You were impressive!" Wendy says to Elfman.
"Thanks guys, Wendy is gonna have to jump back in." says Elfman.
"Right!" says Wendy.
"Now this is all very nice but we mustn't lose focus, you should get back to the games to study your opponents if you want to beat them." says Porlyusica.
"See ya later." says Natsu as he walks out with Team A and Lisanna. Leaving the thunder legion and reader still in the room.
"You need to get some rest, we'll hang out here for awhile, and make sure everything is cool." says Bixlow.
"I can set up an enchantment to keep out intruders." says Freed.
"The thunder legion will be looking after you." says Evergreen.
"I'm sorry." says Elfman looking at Evergreen.
"It's fine, you need to come up with some better strategies." says Evergreen smiling at Elfman.
Evergreen and Elfman stare at each other. Reader, Bixlow and Freed see this happening.
"You should try to get some sleep." says Freed cutting the tension.
"I'm sure Evergreen will cuddle with ya" says Bixlow as he pushes Evergreen on the bed with Elfman "go on."
Reader starts laughing.
"Cut it out!" both Evergreen and Elfman say at the same time.
"Looks like they want their alone time, let's go Freed and Bixlow." says reader.
"Not you too!" says Elfman.
They leave the room and Evergreen does stay behind.

Reader, Freed and Bixlow make it to the stands. Then they see Mira and Jenny, from Blue Pegasus, dressed in bikinis having a pose off.
"What? Where's the fighting?" asks reader.
"You're sounding a little like Natsu there (Y/N). Haha this is great!" says Bixlow.
Reader watches as they have the pose off.
Oh well. Reader thought.
"Go Mira!! What a babe! Woo!" yells reader.
"Right on (Y/N)! That's the spirit!" yells some of the male Fairy Tail members.

As the pose off goes on, members from the Mermaid Heel guild join in the arena. Then the girls from Lamia Scale joins as well.
"Uh.. well this is weird." says reader.
"Come on! Go join!" Mavis says to reader handing her a black bikini.
Reader's face becomes red.
"But.." says reader nervously as she thinks of Laxus seeing her in the black bikini.
"Oh come on! Let's go!" says Evergreen popping up out of no where wearing a bikini of her own.
"Ever!" says reader as she's suddenly in the bikini.

Evergreen and reader are down in the arena with other woman from different guild plus Fairy Tail women.
"Show your stuff! Laxus would love it." says Evergreen.
When Evergreen mentions Laxus, reader looks over to Team B's stand and see Laxus giving thumbs up to her.
Alright, guess I'm doing this. Reader thought.
Reader starts posing along with everyone else. Reader changed into knee high socks with bikini, schoolgirl swimsuit. All the while this was happening, Laxus was watching reader.
Damn, I didn't think it was gonna be like this, thank you master Mavis. Laxus thought.
"You keep staring, why don't you just claim (Y/N) already?" Gajeel says to Laxus.
"Oh yeah? Says the guys who keeps staring at Levy. Enjoying the scarlet sight? Mystogen?" says Laxus as he looks at Jellal.
Jellal's face has a tint of red watching Erza down in the arena, not saying a word.
"Wow, you're really pulling off a good Mystogen right about now." says Laxus as he looks back down at the arena.

"Now let's have a blushing bride contest, now girls, gather up your partners." says the announcer.
Reader looks down to her suddenly wearing a wedding dress.
"How does this even happen?" asks reader.
"Probably this thing called magic."
Reader turns and sees Laxus in a tux next to her.
"Well you're looking rather dashing. I think I'm gonna have to hide you from others." says reader.
"I'm gonna have to say the same for you. I must admit, you truly are a grown woman. It's such a pain seeing guys gawking at you." says Laxus.
Just then an old lady, from the Lamia Scale jumps from the sky wearing a bathing suit.
"Looks like the parties over." says reader.
"No doubt about that. Let's go." says Laxus.
"What?"
"I'm tired of not having you next to me."
Reader is happy hearing these words coming from Laxus. They stand at the arena entrance where Jellal, Gajeel and Juvia are standing as well.
"I see you went and got what you wanted." says Gajeel with a smile.
"Juvia was also got by Grey." says Juvia still happy from when Grey took her from Lyon.

They watch the rest of the battle between Mira and Jenny, their last pose was battle gear and Mira revealed her ultimate Satan Soul transformation. Mira then finishes the battle off with one blow. Fairy Tail wins 10 more points.