04. You were waiting for me?

"GOT7 just made their comeback.... Jinyoung sunbae is so handsome and his vibes oh my god like ahhhhh I just can't. Isn't BANGTAN sunbaenim also preparing for a comeback?" Lisa poked Rosé while taking a break from practicing, and Rosé couldn't help but nodded. "Yea yea yea, since their comeback you started to say 'wow Jinyoung sunbae is so cool Jinyoung sunbae is so hot' everyday. I've never seen you mention your friend, BamBam is really attractive too! ....Ah right, BANGTAN sunbaes are coming back hahaha, maybe they would be around the same time?"

"I heard from Nayeon that they are also preparing to come back, maybe BANGTAN will be with both groups?" Jennie grabbed two bottles of water and towels for the two maknaes. "Aren't people discussing about 'How would boy groups win when coming back at the same time as girl groups' or something? ....I think this is gonna be fun."

Two maknaes are used to their somewhat scheming unnie. Lisa checked her phone and saw a message from BamBam.

- How's our comeback?

....What do you mean how is it, it's been a few days already and you ask me now?

Lisa hesitated a bit and deleted what she typed. Her Korean is pretty good, but if she types something wrong, BamBam is gonna laugh at her again.

She decided to reply in Thai.

- Very handsome! Jinyoung sunbae's visual always gets better and better! Rosé said you're handsome too~

- Mhm, only you don't know how handsome I am!

- Ya ya ya, Rosé complimenting you is enough~ Mark sunbae Jaebum sunbae Jackson sunbae Youngjae sunbae Yugyeom sunbae are all soooooo cool! GOT7 daebak!

- You calling someone who's eight months younger than you sunbae and not me?? Be careful of the cops taking you away!

- BamBam sunbae? Don't even think about it~ Gotta practice, see ya

- Bye 🙃

BamBam smiled at Lisa's profile picture; it's their picture when they were young. Don't know if they have the chance to take another one now.

=

"I saw it!! Lisa said we are all handsome. Except for BamBam!" Jackson laughed and yelled in the car.

"Hyung you were peeping at my conversation!!"

"You smiled like an idiot to the screen, I almost thought you were watching something weird. I checked for your own goods."

"...."

=

"Wow BANGTAN sunbae's new song is so brainwashing and the dance though damnnnn. Do you think we will comeback at the same time as them?" 4.5D Jisoo spoke and asked a good question.

"It's not bad for coming back at the same time. I mean we didn't see TWICE for a long time." Jennie nodded, "But if we don't win, will we get extra practices.... It's even scary to think about it...."

"Ay don't worry about it, isn't Lisa close with Taeyang sunbae? Taeyang sunbae will definitely plead for us!"

"Omo Jisoo unnie what are you saying. Let's just practice, we need to win like last time!" Lisa threw the bottle aside and ran to the speaker to play some music.

The sweet maknae gets more devilish as time goes on and do whatever they want because the older ones still spoil them, and maknae obtains the true power in the group -- maknae on top, is not an exception in BLACKPINK.

=

"We are probably going against TWICE during comeback time. Like what they say online, it's not easy to win when a boy group go against a girl group. Let's strengthen our dance so we can raise the live stage score." Hoseok said to Yoongi, the true power obtainer in BANGTAN.

"Alright, don't overwork too much wuli dance leader." Yoongi glanced at other members who were eating and nodded in agreement.

=

October 24, TWICE strikes again with their title song [TT], and as predicted, they have the same promoting time as BANGTAN.

"Annyeonghasaeyo sumbaenim." Nayeon noticed Jungkook and Taehyung as she was walking to the restroom, the two nodded and walked forward.

All of a sudden, Jungkook paused, "Hyung, that girl who greeted us, is she Nayeon? From TWICE?"

"Yeah, what? Our stonewall maknae is interested in her....?" Taehyung also stopped walking and looked at Jungkook shockingly.

"....What's that face hyung! Are you laughing at me!! I just thought, isn't she pretty close with BLACKPINK? They even uploaded selcas before?" Jungkook blinked and said, "....Maybe I can just ask her about BLACKPINK's schedule!"

After listening to Jungkook's explanation, Taehyung got more confused, "So you really are interested in her?"

"Hyung you're so stupid." Jungkook walked back. If he remembered correctly, Nayeon was walking towards the restroom.

"Ya! Wait for me!" Taehyung ran after Jungkook.

=

"Sunbaenim annyeong?" Staring at Jungkook and Taehyung sitting on a bench not so far away, Nayeon decided to go up and say hi.

"Annyeong, Lim Nayeon right?" Jungkook looked up from his phone, staring right into Nayeon's eyes.

"Ah.... Yes, Jungkook Sunbae." Nayeon looked away; phew, almost drowned in those eyes.

"Oh so you know me.... Oh by the way, this is Taehyung, V. Hyung, say hi." Jungkook elbowed Taehyung, who was currently playing games, and his phone screen said 'Game Over' due to Jungkook's elbow. Taehyung put away his phone and said, "Hello."

"....Hello sunbae, if there's nothing, then I'll go first." Nayeon was about to turn as Jungkook grabbed her wrist without thinking. "Please wait."

Some braves actions, he is definitely treating her as a guy, Taehyung thought to himself and smiled.

Nayeon's eyes had gone wider as she looked at Jungkook's hand that was touching her and blushed a little.

"Ah.. sorry, I'm really not a byeontae, please don't overthink. We are actually here waiting for you." Jungkook thought about how inappropriate this actually is and let go of her.

"Waiting for me?! ..What do you need perhaps?" Hearing Jungkook saying 'waiting for you' got Nayeon blushing even more.

"You're close with BLACKPINK right?"

"....Ha?" So it's for that?

=

a/n: oh man our kookie's first interaction was with Nayeon 😂😂😂 sorry if you didn't like it lolol because i didn't really want this to happen but it somehow just did ;w;