14. Gossips

"Are you staring into space again?" Yoongi asked Lisa and saw her empty eyes.

"Ah.. no no no! How come sunbae is here? I was thinking how sunbae you and Jungkook both like to eat lamb skewers!" Lisa looked over to Yoongi, and looked right into his dark, black pupils.

Sunbae has charm in his eyes too.

"Like what you said basically, I'm buying Jungkook lamb skewers, I'm also in the mood to eat some too." Yoongi held up his wallet, "I'll treat you too?"

"Treat me? Yoongi sunbae you're really my sunbae and really the person I look up to, so are you treating me as my sunbae or treating me as my bias?"

Listening to Lisa rap without even realizing it, Yoongi couldn't help but smile. What is this kid saying.

"Treat you as your sunbae, and as your bias. How about that?"

Lisa thinks she's about to fly.

The man who was left on the side for a long time finally opened his mouth. "So it's Yoongi hahahaha, didn't see you for a long time."

Yoongi nodded his head with a bit of embarrassment.

He thought it is a byeontae at first.

So they know each other.

And apparently he knows him too....

=

"Yoongi hyung is soooo slow. I'm so hungry." Jungkook kicked the sofa while streaming [BOOMBAYAH] music video and looked up at the clock.

This hyung is already out for ten minutes.

"From our dorm to the BBQ place, it takes five minutes alright! He probably saw someone he knew or he's on line." Seokjin shook his head.

Should I say the kid is innocent or stupid?

"But hyung, I'm really hungry. Or.. hyung you wanna make some food for me first?" Jungkook smiled and pointed at the kitchen, staring at Seokjin, who was about to watch the TV.

"Kookie, the fridge is already empty, there's only some lettuce left, you want me to stuff that in your mouth?" Taehyung slapped Jungkook's thigh and smirked.

"You can go act a byeontae without a problem."

"No matter how many times I watch this, I feel like Rosé sliding on the floor hurts the most." Somehow Namjoon stood behind Jungkook. "I know you're Lisa's crazy fan, but you also know about the other members right?"

"...Yea? Basic profile information!"

"Rosé's English is good right? Jennie too? How about Lisa's English? And Jisoo's?"

Jungkook gave an one minute speech on BLACKPINK's members.

"I actually don't know for sure because there's only that many shows we can watch, and they barely speak English on live.... But they're all definitely better than me! But I'm confident on my pronunciation." Jungkook smiled happily and hit replay for [BOOMBAYAH].

=

"I still want to say...." Jisoo put her head up and looked to her right at left and her members, who were playing games, "I think she's not with GOT7."

Sounds like gossip, the two looked up with curiosity in their eyes.

"I think it's EXO sunbae. Our debut stage were around the same time at sunbaes' comeback stage remember? And we went to the restroom once and saw sunbaes on the way, so we went up and said hi, and she started talking with the sunbaes~" Jisoo said, "But I'm very sure that they did not exchange phone numbers that time."

"Unnie why didn't you say this earlier! Could've told us when you return from the restroom!" Rosé lightly hit Jisoo's arm. "She literally gets along with EVERYONE, and I got a bit jealous once! When like, the sunbae was talking to her!"

"Omo, you getting jealous? Our Chaeyoung is getting jealous? Wah, I need to tell this big news to Lisa haha." Jennie smirked and patted Rosé.

"Wait..." Jisoo spoke and the other two looked at her, "Who's the sunbae that YOU are talking about now?"

=

"Lisa said she's eating lamb skewers with a big sunbae, but her members didn't go because they don't know who the sunbae is." BamBam sat on the couch and said.

Mark patted his head, "She didn't say which sunbae is it?"

"Yea did she? It's that mysterious?" Youngjae sank into the sofa with an apple.

"He was so sad when he got the message in the room." Yugyeom popped out his head from the kitchen and smiled. "I'll bet a bag of ramen, the sunbae is not from their company." He continued to make his noodles but spoke after five seconds, "So basically if the sunbae is really not from YG, I will have six packs of ramen!"

The other six rolled their eyes.

=

a/n: i just realized how Yugyeom always pops out from somewhere 😂😂

ALSO OMG I AM GOING TO THE NEWARK CONCERT ON THE 24TH AND I WILL BE SEEING BANGTAN IN REAL LIFE I CANNOT BELIEVE IT I WILL TAKE PICTURES AND POST THEM TOO AHHBBBBB

I am genuinely happy. 💗💗