31. Finally making the plan

"I got it, thank you." Lisa politely greeted Kim Taewoo and went back to where she was before.

"Oppa why did you just pop out?" Lisa rolled her eyes at Jimin, who came out of nowhere. The latter's eyes were not filled with disappoint anymore, he changed back into his normal smiling face.

"What did Kim Taewoo say to you?" Jimin walked on Lisa's left and followed her, "And he was holding onto your wrist?"

Okay, he was lying when he said he's not curious. I mean, not even for himself only, but for Jungkook too.

"He told me about the cameraman and stuff. He said the camera would focus on me later for like this one certain part."

"Oh ho~ He specifically told you that? So you're like the center of street dance group? Daebak!" Jimin patted Lisa's head, "Where are you going now?"

"Gonna go look for Ten oppa, our convo was interrupted by Kim Taewoo. And Yugyeom is there too."

"It's okay, Yugyeom will have a fun talk with Ten, let's go look for others." Jimin jokingly pulled on Lisa's hair and said.

"Like who!"

"Kookie."

=

The other six were at the backstage as well, not so far away from where Jimin and Lisa were. Lisa made a 'shh' sign to Jimin and went up behind Jungkook's back. Using [Boombayah]'s lyrics, she slightly slapped his back and screamed, "Oppa!"

Jungkook was very surprised in the beginning, but his face changed drastically when he saw the blonde hair. "L-Lisa."

"Hi Kookie!" Lisa smiled warmly at him and greeted the others as well.

"You are older than me Lisa..." Jungkook was flustered as he said these words. "Why did you call me oppa..."

"? I thought you wanted me to?" Lisa pouted and Jungkook got even more embarrassed.

"No I didn't mean it that way... It's just-"

Yoongi cut Jungkook off, "This is by far the happiest time you've been when someone called you oppa. Be quite and accept the fact that you like it."

Seokjin couldn't hold in his windshield laugh, and so were the others.

"Hyung!" Jungkook quickly slapped Yoongi and faced Lisa. "Lisa, don't mind them, the hyungs are crazy."

"Hah okay~"

"So uh, how come you're here?" Jungkook really didn't know how to start a conversation with girls, and especially Lisa.

"I brought her here. Didn't you say you have something to tell her?" Jimin looked directly at the maknae, as if he was saying 'This is your chance.'

"Oh, yeah. Lisa." Jungkook put on a straight face like he was about to enter the military or something.

"Yeah?"

"Last time during the call, I invited you to eat with me, but we never really made the plan, so I was wondering... When do you have free time?"

Lisa eyes sparkled, "Besides the performances at the end of the year, I'm basically free everyday. I didn't ask you because I know you guys are busy, so..."

"Oh! Uh, do you want to go next Sunday then? I know a new restaurant that opened recently, and there's not a lot of people there either."

"Yeah of course!" Lisa grinned and Jungkook brushed his hand through his hair. You did it Jungkook.

"I'll message you the time."

"I'll wait for you!"

Taehyung whispered to Hoseok while the two were still talking, "Hyung, I think we are all ignored by the two love birds."

"Did Jungkook even confess yet?" Hoseok's face said that he was confused right now.

"I don't know?"

=

"Hi sunbae." Rosé greeted Jihyo when she entered the room and sat down next to her. "Sunbae, what are we here for?"

"I don't know either, maybe doing the last checkup before performing?" Jihyo smiled at the shining hoobae and looked around the room. "There's a lot of instruments, probably a practice room."

Chanyeol speechlessly watched the staff as he left. He's not disagreeing to rehearsal, but this isn't something that was announced beforehand. He took a deep breathe before going inside; he waved at the two sitting inside, "You guys are early."

"Ah, sunbae hello!" Jihyo and Rosé stood up at the same time and bowed at Chanyeol, Jihyo continued to say: "Sunbae is very early too."

"Ah no, the staff brought me here." Chanyeol smiled as he walked to the seat.

Looking at Chanyeol sitting next to her, Rosé suddenly remembered what Lisa asked her to do. She took out the Polaroid from the pocket and held it in front of Chanyeol. "Sunbae, this is for you."

Chanyeol awkwardly looked at Rosé, "I... didn't ask for your Polaroid?"

"No! This is Lisa's...."

"Oh! My bad! Thank you!" Chanyeol took the Polaroid and looked closely. "Wow Lisa with no makeup."

"Lisa said she asked the makeup unnie to take it for her after she washed off the makeup."

Jihyo observed the two with the corner of her eye.

Something she can confirm is that Rosé is not close with Chanyeol.

But Lisa and Chanyeol's relationship is not normal.

Why would Chanyeol get Lisa's Polaroid?

The two definitely hang out, if not they message each other.

....This is pretty shocking?

=

"Seems like Chanyeol sunbae is close with Lisa, by close I mean very very close. But Chanyeol sunbae is not close with Rosé. And Rosé gave Lisa's Polaroid to Chanyeol sunbae before." Jihyo announced what she saw at the practice room to her members when she got back. "Big news isn't it? BLACKPINK didn't debut for long, and maknae got close with the big sunbae."

"I mean Lisa's social skills are strong, she's nice and cute, so it's not hard for her to have a good sunbae friend." Tzuyu looked away from her phone and at Nayeon. "Lisa is close with Chanyeol sunbae, unnie has a reason to find Jungkook sunbae now?"

Nayeon just sighed, "Seems like he already got Lisa's number, we are not contacting anymore."

"He can't just kick you away after he uses you! He's not someone like that right? Didn't they all say he's stone wall man or something? Unnie fighting ah!" Chaeyoung made a 'fighting' sign, "We need to tell Momo and Mina this after they come back."

=

a/n: hey guys! i have like a 40 page history packet to do so i'm just gonna drop this chapter here. i honestly don't know where this story is going anymore QAQ THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING AND VOTING AND COMMENTING I LOVE Y'ALL