12. Lamb skewers

- Lisa! Congrats on winning the rookie award again! Am I the first one to message you guys congratulations??

Jungkook's message clearly showed his excitement, and Lisa knew that the only answer he wants to hear right now is 'Yes, ya, yep.'

But Jungkook-ah, the first one was BamBam....

- Thanks Kook, you're the first one.

White lies are okay right?

=

"Cheers!" Hanbin held up his cup. The ice and golden liquid formed a beautiful picture under the soft lighting.

"I think I'm drunk over coke.. Oppa stop cheering!" Lisa looked at her empty cup with relaxed eyes.

"Omo this kid is a miracle of mankind.." Jinhwan stared at Lisa, who had her head down on the table.

If Jisoo is from four and a half dimension, then this kid is from the fifth dimension. No no no, this kid is from Mars! Same place as that Taehyung kid!

"You girls are popular internationally, will you hold events there in the future like us? Be thrown into Japan or something?" Junhoe asked.

"If it's really gonna be like that.. Probably not going to Japan? Maybe Malaysia?" Jennie played with Lisa's hair and thought for a moment.

"But I hope we can stay in Korea.." Some mumbles came from Lisa and everyone laughed.

"Yea yea, as long as you're happy."

=

"She said I'm the first one to congratulate them on winning rookie award!!" Jungkook jumped around happily with his phone in hand in front of his hyungs.

"If it was you three years ago, I would think you're really cute. But now I just feel like a ball of muscle would jump on me and attack me anytime." Taehyung teased.

This is the sad part of being a hyung. Our maknae is so simple and naive, besides the times when he hits you.

=

"You guys are like, big sunbaenims, of course I'll go!" Lisa leaned on the fence and counted the stars in the sky.

"You said it, then tomorrow night?"

Tomorrow night? We don't have practice.

"Okay! Oppa don't break the promise!"

"I know, you should sleep early, good night."

"Bye oppa~"

Lisa smiled and hung up. She forgot how many stars she counted, "Oh well whatever."

"Who were you calling and smiling hmmmm??? LISA HURRY UP AND TELL ME!" The three girls pulled Lisa to the sofa as she walked out from the balcony.

"..Omg you guys scared me! It's sunbae! He said we got the best rookie award and he wants to treat me lamb skewers, and then we chatted a little. Unnies let's go together!" Lisa was a bit cold so she went into her room to grab a sweater.

"Go go go! It's free! How can we not go!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"But that sunbae didn't sound like he's gonna treat all of us, he just said Lisa." Rosé said.

"You two.. The main point is that Lisa did not tell us who the sunbae is!"

Jennie is the most reliable at these times.

=

"Yoongi hyung! I want lamb skewers.. There are so many award shows recently, and we don't even have time to go eat.." Jungkook glanced at Yoongi, who was playing his phone on the couch, and cannot understand how this hyung thinks food is something that's not important.

You can starve to death!!!

".... I'll buy it tomorrow night."

This kid definitely knows I am close with the boss of that lamb skewer shop.

=

"Hyung! Lisa got another rookie award today! Hopefully they can get the one at MAMA too!" BamBam waved his phone at Jackson, who just walked into the room.

"I know I know, we watched the love together. Did you vote for them? Their rival is our company's group.. And I heard they still didn't get an invitation yet? I told her congratulations already."

"I congratulated her a long time ago! I'm the first one!" BamBam was proud like a child, Jackson rolled his eyes at him.

"Jungkookie really likes BLACKPINK too." Yugyeom popped out his head from the blanket and looked at the two. "Lisa's crazy fan approved! He really likes Lisa!"

"She's got a good stature and good voice, her personality is cute, how would he not like her hahahahahahaha! This is my young noona's charm!" BamBam proudly looked at Yugyeom.

"You only call her young noona now, she would be really happy if you call her that in front of her. You tsundere." Jackson calmly pulled out a game remote from Yugyeom's closet.

"Omo, hyung, how did you think of putting that there?"

"Brain is a good thing, I hope you can have one too."

"......" Silence is golden.

======

- Congrats! Another best rookie award! I voted for you girls on MAMA too, I believe you girls can beat other rookies! Fighting!

- Thank you oppa, and thank you for the votes too! I voted for you guys too! Hope you guys can bring home daesang~

- Thank you, sleep early, night.

- Oppa good night.

=

a/n: who is the oppa at the end? and who is the guy who's treating Lisa lamb skewers? (hint: the guy never showed up yet, so it's not Yoongi😉😉)