30. Rude

Jimin finished drinking his water and he saw Lisa smiling at him.

"What are you up to?"

"We don't have pictures together yet. Let's take selfies. Did manager take oppa's phone away?"

"Ah, he took it." Jimin pouted and looked at Lisa, "What do we do?"

"Then let's not take it. Oppa you're stupid."

"....No no no no. We can just borrow a phone." Jimin spoke as he walked into the crowd of people. A few seconds later, he came out with a phone, "Here! Ten selcas!"

"One is enough..." Lisa rolled her eyes, "Who did you borrow the phone from?"

"Momo, she was playing games."

"She's playing games and you still borrowed her phone?"

"Ay it's okay." Jimin said and held up the phone. "Smile!"

Lisa made a V in the first one, and the two started making all kinds of faces in the other ones.

Jimin looked at the photos and laughed. "Yah, do you like to take pictures with ugly faces or something?"

"Shhh oppa!" Lisa took the phone from him and sent herself all the pictures through LINE, then she deleted them from Momo's phone.

She's actually pretty surprised that all of Momo's social media didn't have password.

Okay, she herself is like that too.

"Why did you only send it to yourself! And you have Momo on LINE but not me! How many people are you friends with on LINE?"

"Uh, around forty? Kookie ah, BamBam ah, Yugyeom ah, Jinyoung sunbae, Jackson sunbae, EXO sunbae... And our company's BIGBANG sunbae, WINNER sunbae, IKON sunbae... And TWICE's Tzuyu, Mina unnie, Nayeon sunbae, Momo sunbae and our three members and manager unnie! And if you add my family too then it's around forty people!"

Jimin was kind of shocked, "Didn't you just debut? I understand about your company's sunbae and Kookie and GOT7, and TWICE is probably because you guys are around the same age. I'm actually really curious on how you know EXO sunbae so well? Last time I heard from Chanyeol hyung too."

"Lisa can make a lot of friends! But it's nothing compared to Taetae!"

"Okay okay, army Lisa!"

=

The two started to walk toward the crowd of people. Jimin returned the phone and began to search for Yugyeom.

"Oppa you go find Yugyeom, I'll go look for Ten oppa!" Lisa lightly slapped Jimin's arm and walked in another direction.

Jimin stood in place for a moment and sighed.

Who is closer to you...

=

"I have no problems with taking with unnies, but I do with manager unnie!" Lisa smiled and scratched her head. "Because I still have a Thai accent, but the members are used to it."

Yugyeom, who was walking closer to the two, sighed in relief because the two were not speaking in Thai. "Jinyoung hyung, we don't have to worry about not being able to understand what they're saying!"

"Lisa! Come with me." Yugyeom and Jinyoung were about to talk to Lisa when Kim Taewoo suddenly dragged Lisa away by the wrist.

Lisa looked back at Ten with a confused face and saw Yugyeom looking at her without knowing what's going on as well.

She does not like how Kim Taewoo is holding onto her wrist. Didn't this teacher tell me to stay away from Chanyeol oppa? And now, how is it okay for him to hold a girl's wrist without telling why?

But she only dared to growl inside her head.

She turned her sight and noticed Jimin standing in the hall.

She doesn't understand why Jimin's eyes were filled with complexity and anger?

Seulgi randomly walked pass by and saw Jimin staring straight. Following where he was looking at, she covered her mouth in shock when she saw Kim Taewoo holding onto Lisa. "Why is he doing that?"

Seulgi's sentence made Jimin look down at their arms, and he saw Kim Taewoo's hands on Lisa's wrist among the crowd of people.

When they were about to leave Jimin's sight, he quickly followed up without caring about the others.

How can he follow up?

Because blonde hair is the most outstanding among the people.

=

Kim Taewoo let go of Lisa and Jimin realized that they were talking to the camera director of the street dance team.

He was not interested in what they're talking about, so he just stood some distance away.

Jimin doesn't like Kim Taewoo.

First, he never introduced himself to the modern dance group. Jimin found out his name through Yugyeom.

Second, Kim Taewoo doesn't like Lisa.

The day at the practice, Kim Taewoo was clearly judging Lisa when it was her turn to do the freestyle dance.

But Lisa said he's close with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, so Jimin doesn't want to hate on him.

=

a/n: i'm so sorry for not updating, i am actually gonna be really busy until the middle of next month