22. I love suffering

"Omo! Jimin sunbae's makeup was sooooo handsome and attractive! What a dangerous man..." After the red carpet ended, Rosé told everyone on what she was thinking of for the past hour.

Lisa quickly added on, "Suga is the dangerous man. And if you're an army, there's definitely that one moment where you wanted to marry Min Yoongi."

"Ok ok your Suga Yoongi oppa is the best we get it! But I still like Jimin sunbae's different images on and off stage!"

=

Best Music Video of the Year - BLACKPINK.

Lisa couldn't help but cry in front of the screen, and the three unnies smiled while tearing up as well.

"Lisa, we did it."

Lisa doesn't know who said that sentence softly, she wiped her tears and smiled, "Yeah, we did it."

=

"It's GOT7's stage later?"

"Nah, I think BANGTAN comes out first. GOT7 are still sitting in their chairs, but BANGTAN sunbaes are gone. Chaeyoung is pabo."

Rosé listened to Jennie's words and wanted to smack her.

Lisa's eyes were sparkling while looking at Jennie, "Unnie is so cool! You're a role model like Yoongi oppa!"

The TV suddenly became quiet and the four focused back on the screen.

=

BANGTAN's stage is always something that Lisa looked forward to.

Because she knows that there's gonna be [FIRE].

And she loves that song.

The opening stage is Hoseok's [BOY MEETS EVIL] and Jimin's solo [LIE].

The two's dances look like there are souls injected into it, powerful yet keep some softness.

Lisa respects them a lot.

Following is the title track [BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS].

Lisa always thought that the part where Jimin puts his head up in the way beginning is the most killing part in the whole song.

Then it's the part where Jungkook exchanged place with Taehyung and did the covering face thing.

Why? Because Jungkook's smirk during that part always left a long-lasting image in Lisa's head.

The music began and the lights were shining on the seven. Rosé screamed a little and Lisa laughed. She then focused on Jungkook; his face expressions are still very charismatic.

Yoongi's red tuxedo, Namjoon and Hoseok's deep rap. Taehyung in the center. And then it's Jungkook's killing part.

......

Shouldn't the cameraman focus on Jungkook's face rather than pulling the camera away!

Afterwards, it's [FIRE].

"My favorite." Jennie said.

For Lisa, she thinks the killing part is when Seokjin blows all those kissed to the fans.

Like honestly, this whole group is filled with killing parts and dangerous men.

Why did I stan them again? Well...

=

Wiz Khalifa's performance made Lisa cry again. The song is very emotional to the girls.

And the award show ended.

Lisa applauded and wiped her tears.

She remembered how BANGTAN hugged and cried and smiled when they got the Artist of the Year.

She actually almost couldn't control herself from crying when she saw that. But she did because the unnies would laugh at her later on.

Lisa is not a person who cries often, but she cried twice because of this awards ceremony.

First was because the award they received proved the success of BLACKPINK, it proved that they are idols who have fans that really love them.

Second was because Listening to [SEE YOU AGAIN] reminded her of her family who is supporting her in Thailand.

Crying twice, the unnies would laugh about it until she retires. If she cried a third time because of BANGTAN, the the unnies would probably make fun of her to her deathbed.

So Lisa just blinked and lifted her head.

But Jisoo actually saw her.

And she just smiled without saying anything.