23. Look at the sky

On their way back to the hotel, Jungkook's phone rang.

"OMO OMO OMO!!! HYUNG!! IT'S LISA YA! SHE IS CALLING ME! NOT A MESSAGE BUT A CALL! WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO I'M SO NERVOUS!!" Jungkook excitedly held his phone and looked at his hyungs, but the six hyungs stared at him with a blank face.

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's phone, "She gonna hang up if you don't answer now." He then answered the call and put it on speaker.

The manager hyung didn't say anything, he knows how these kids love BLACKPINK. As long as they don't cause any trouble, he wouldn't care about it.

Because idols are humans after all.

"Ahnneong? Kookie?" Lisa's voice made Jungkook's heart skip a beat. He helplessly looked at his hyungs. He knows that if he talk now, his voice would probably be shaking.

The other six were surprised by Lisa calling Jungkook 'Kookie'.

Hot damn her voice.

Taehyung laughed as he saw the maknae blushing. "Lisa do you know who I am? Can you tell by the voice?"

"Ah! Taehyung sunbae! Hello!" Lisa was startled at first, but she quickly noticed who it was and greeted.

"Oh you know hahahahaha. Will the other members tease you if you call guys in the dorm?"

"Oh um.. I'm on the balcony."

"Why at the balcony, remember to wear something warm and don't get sick."

"Ah.. Ok, thank you sunbae!"

"Don't be so formal, you can just call me oppa. I know you're army~ I'm pretty curious on what you refer to me as when you're talking with your members."

The sudden silence of Lisa led the seven to imagine Lisa's red face on the other side of the phone.

"....South Korean aegyo king or TaeTae." Lisa's voice was kinda shaking as she said this. BANGTAN exploded into laughter, except for Jungkook and Taehyung.

"What! Why aegyo king?" Taehyung asked.

"Did oppa put the call on speaker? Can all the members hear me right now?"

"Ah, yea it's on speaker. Kookie's here too but he's too shy to speak hahahaha."

"I actually called to tell Kookie congratulations, but I started talking with oppa and other members heard too. Wait, then Yoongi oppa is here too...?"

"I'm here."

"Omo! Yoongi oppa congrats! The performance today was very very cool! You sat there for so long and didn't fall asleep! Please don't stay up all night and just go to sleep when you get back to the hotel!"

"I will I will, and you're very thoughtful too, thank you. And congrats to you guys on winning."

Taehyung felt that the conversation is going another way, so he quickly said, "Talking to Yoongi hyung is definitely not as fun as talking to me. Lisa yah, tell me why you call me South Korean aeygo king? And tell me what you normally call other members too!"