10. Call me oppa

"OH MY GOD UNNIE! SUNBAE MESSAGED ME!!" Lisa held her phone up high and screamed.

"Who? Is it actually their maknae?" Jennie was organizing her clothes in her room, but she popped out after she heard Lisa. "Is it him is it him?"

"He didn't say.... He just asked me if I'm Lisa or not and told me he's a BANGTAN member."

"It's definitely their maknae Jungkook! Wanna bet a fried chicken set?"

"Did someone say fried chicken?" Jisoo walked out from the kitchen with a glass of orange juice, "I bet it's J-Hope sunbae! He's the lead dancer!"

"Ay unnie! I was gonna bet that sunbae! I'll change it to V sunbae!" Rosé screamed in the bathroom.

"Unnies.... Just tell me how to reply first!"

=

Jungkook, under six hyungs' stares, finally sent the first message to his bias:

- Is it Lisa? I'm a BANGTAN member.

Hoseok laughed at Jungkook's nervous face.

Jungkook wanted to dig a hole and get in there.

This is so embarrassing.

- Yes, annyeong sunbae. Who is this perhaps?

"Omo! She replied she replied! I thought she would think it's a weirdo and not reply. She's so innocent." Seokjin said.

"Hyung you wanted me to text that for that effect? Aish.... So embarrassing...." Jungkook looked at Seokjin and complained.

Hoseok suddenly took Jungkook's phone, "Let hyung help you, you're still too innocent."

"This hyung is talking random stuff again.... Always saying things that we don't understand." Taehyung said to Jimin and made a face.

"Aren't you like that sometimes too."

As Hoseok handed back Jungkook's phone, Jungkook has a bad feeling.

Like he thought.

- Lisa, guess who I am?

"Ahhhhh you guys ruined it. I can't tell her I'm Jeon Jungkook or else my image will be ruined." Jungkook said to himself. But Yoongi spoke, "Don't forget, she said she's an army too, so she definitely watched some of our shows and knows how weird you are."

=

"He wants me to guess.... Who should I guess first?" Lisa looked at her unnies helplessly.

"Jeon Jungkook. I'm in the mood for some chicken right now." Jennie took Lisa's phone and typed:
- So is it Jungkook sunbae?

"You two, get ready to pay, because it's two people so you need to buy me two sets!" Jennie let out a laugh.

Lisa thought to herself, if it's really Jungkook, then does she count as a pedophile.... Even though he's just five months younger....

=

"Ya! She got it!" The seven people stared at the message on the screen and Namjoon reacted first.

"She definitely guessed you first because you're the youngest and probably only you will ask a childish question like that." Yoongi smiled, "Your image is like that in her eyes."

"Hyung, don't say anything. I think Kookie's heart is about to shatter into pieces." Jimin laughed and patted Jungkook.

=

- Well.. Jimin hyung told you that I'm your crazy fan right? Even though I'm sunbae, I hope you can call me Jungkook. If you think it's awkward then just call me oppa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- Oppa!? Jungkook aren't you younger than me? Weren't you born in like the beginning of September?

Jungkook laughed happily when he saw Lisa's reaction. She knows when my birthday is.

- But Lisa you look so young, it's ok to call me oppa! Jungkook is good too ㅋㅋㅋ

She's already calling me Jungkook after like four texts!! Jungkook slapped his leg out of happiness, "Hoseok hyung telling her to guess who I am is actually a pretty good idea!"

- Then can I call you Kookie or Kook like Taehyung sunbae!! I always thought those nicknames are really cute!!

Omo.. She wants to call me Kookie or Kook!?

Jungkook thinks his world is falling apart. The nicknames that he always thought to be feminine were said to be cute by his bias and she wants to call him that?

- Yea! Of course!

=

Jungkook: There are no restrictions in front of Lisa.

=

Becoming close with Jungkook in a few hours seems unreal to Lisa.

Favorite sunbae group's golden maknae.

There must be a lot of common thoughts since, we're both maknaes.

The most important thing is I can call him Kookie!! Calling his nickname in front of him is thousands of fangirls' dreams!!

O ma gawd.

======

- I'm Park Jimin.

- Got it, hi sunbae!

- Ya, just call me oppa. Ü

- Ok Jimin oppa Ö

=

a/n: ooohhh why is Jimin here. I'll leave that for you guys to imagine kekeke