18. I want to know him

Lisa speechlessly looked at Baekhyun, who passed out on the table. "Oppa.. Why did you have a race with me when you know I'm drinking soda and you're drinking beer.... It's not good to drink beer oppa, Sehun oppa Jongin oppa and Kyungsoo oppa all drank soda with me~"

Chanyeol finished his wine and looked at Baekhyun, then at Lisa.

Receiving the signal, Lisa stood up and held up Baekhyun's left arm, while Chanyeol held up his right; the two together dragged Baekhyun up.

"......" Lisa awkwardly looked at Baekhyun, who was really close to her face. "Sehun oppa, can you grab our three's hats?"

Because Baekhyun fell asleep.

=

Lisa was a bit worried when Chanyeol brought Baekhyun into the restroom while knocking down like five things on their way.

But worrying is worrying, she's not going inside the guy's restroom.

She walked into the girl's restroom and realized how tan she turned because of the BBQ smoke. She quickly washed her face.

Lisa dried her hands and took out the phone in her pocket.

Wow, she did not expect all these messages.

Ohh, Kookie texted me?

- I heard from Yoongi hyung that you're having lamb skewers with EXO sunbae. Your company probably forbids you from drinking, so don't drink, you got me? Even though sunbaes are around you, but still be careful! I know it's a celebration and you're probably not gonna be finished anytime soon, but go home early and don't stay too long.

Remember to text your members too.

- Be careful.

Lisa looked at the caring words of Jungkook's and smiled warmly.

Kookie is charming off-stage as well.

- I know, I won't drink. I thought of you when I first walked into the BBQ store, you really like lamb skewers! You gotta enjoy eating the ones Yoongi oppa bought~ I'm going home soon. Also, Kookie don't play too much video games even though you don't have any schedules these days. Sleep early, it's better for your health.

Her unnies also texted her some reminders and stuff.

It's feels warm at heart when others care about you.

Especially in an unfamiliar country.

=

Seeing Lisa's message, Jungkook jumped off the bed, and Namjoon got scared by the movement.

- I won't I won't I won't stay up too late. Did you go home yet? Or are you in the restroom?

- Kookie instant reply! Go brush your teeth and sleep~ Don't play your phone! Also I am in the restroom.

- Okk going right now, Lisa don't go home too late! Good night!

- Jungkookie good night 😜

"Hyung! Lisa used the winking emoji ahhhHHHAHAHAHAHA! And she was super considerate, she told me to not stay up late to play video games AHH!"

Namjoon guessed that Jungkook is texting with Lisa, like why else would he jump up from the bed?

"Ok ok ok, then are you gonna go brush your teeth now?"

"Hyung did you peek at my texts!"

"...." I'm looking at my own phone child.

- Lisa good night 😋

=

Lisa looked at Jungkook's text and felt his excitement through the screen.

I hope we actually become close friends, that would be great. Having a close friend who is the same age as you in Seoul.

She replied to all the other messages and put away her phone. Lisa was a bit exhausted from the dinner, and she's planning on going home right now.

Walking out from the restroom, she made sure no one is around, and turned to scream at the guy's restroom: "Park Chanyeol, did you fall asleep in there!"

"Yah! Baekhyun almost fell inside the toilet!"

"....I'm waiting for you guys outside!" Lisa leaned against the wall and took out her phone again.

She actually doesn't follow a lot of people on her personal Instagram account, just the three members, EXO's nine members, and that BamBam kid who used to be shorter than her.

Ah... Why am I not growing anymore.

"I'll ask Jungkookie for his personal account tomorrow so I can know him more.... Omg did I just say I want to know him more.... Eh I'm an army so obviously I want to know him more! Like I want to know Yoongi oppa more too!" Lisa said to herself as Chanyeol walked out from the restroom.

"Are you talking to yourself again...."

=

"Lisa do you think you can go home by yourself?" Jongin asked Lisa as he put on his mask.

"Of course! But I'm more worried about you guys. Most of you guys are drunk...."

"We'll call a taxi home later. You want Chanyeol hyung to walk you home? Or you're taking the car?"

Lisa shook her hands, "I can just walk for like five minutes, it'll be quick. Chanyeol oppa doesn't have to come."

"No, it's like midnight already and it's dangerous to walk alone. Hyung, walk Lisa home."

"Mhm."

=

The two waved at the car and started to walk in the opposite direction.

"Oppa, how are you gonna get home?"

"Taxi, or lend me your bike."

"Sure, return it next time when you have the chance." Lisa said as she took out her phone.

12:57A.M.

"Who? Worrying about you so much?" Chanyeol randomly glared at Lisa's phone and saw her texting, "You didn't even save the phone number?"

"....Oppa you really want to know? I'll tell you later through text."

"Why don't you tell me now."

"Because I don't feel like it."

The two's relationship are more than friends, maybe like a brother and sister. When Chanyeol saw Lisa for the first time, he was shocked at how much she looks like a doll.

Body, face, and voice.

They met backstage and Lisa just made Chanyeol smile out of nowhere.

He put his hands together and said "Sawadikrap."

"Wow sunbae you know Thai?"

"Hahaha.... I just know sawadikrap! You're so innocent hahahaha!"

Maybe it's the two's personalities that brought them together.

Together, but can't get anymore closer.

Just brothers and sisters.

======

- I'm walking home with Chanyeol oppa.

- Ohh so you went to eat with EXO sunbae.

- Yea, oppa how come you're not sleeping yet?

- I was watching TV with my members.