34. Going out

Jungkook looked at Hoseok who was currently sitting next to him and questioned, "Hoseok hyung, what are you playing?"

"Since we did Kookie care about what games I play?" Hoseok purposely changed his position and blocked Jungkook's view, "I'm discussing something with Lisa."

Jimin looked over to Hoseok's phone screen and smiled, "He really is."

"Hyung, I want to see too!" Jungkook pulled onto Hoseok's shirt and complained.

"If I remember correctly, you didn't say hi to her before?" Seokjin started to speak as Hoseok slapped Jungkook's hands off his shirt. "You didn't even look at her, did you? I saw the unhappiness in her eyes, the unhappiness that will not go away even if she sees Yoongi."

"Ah.. Because Lisa's performance today.. I really really like it." Jungkook looked at Seokjin genuinely. "So Hoseok hyung! I want to see!"

"Okay okay, I was just joking, I'm texting Yoongi hyung." Hoseok laughed and patted the maknae.

"Hyung, you're so childish," Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You are deceiving my feelings."

"You're deceived this easily?"

......Jungkook gave up on talking to Hoseok.

=

A few days passed after the end of year performances and everything seems to be back to normal for both BANGTAN and BLACKPINK. Lisa did not message Jungkook after the 'he did not look back even though I looked at him' incident, and Jungkook was getting worried. Is their 'eating together' plan is going on or...?

"Hyung, should I message her today? We still need to schedule a time to eat together." Jungkook sat on the living room couch and let out a loud sigh. He hasn't been this worried since a long time.

"You still didn't?" Jimin walked over with a cup of tea and sat down next to Jungkook. "Go ask her now, she's probably waiting."

"I really want to, but it's probably really awkward... Since I didn't say hi to her that time because I was too embarrassed to look at her." Jungkook rolled around on the sofa and accidentally kicked Taehyung in the face.

"Ya! Just go ask her already!" Taehyung slapped Jungkook's leg and put down his book. "If you're not asking, I'm gonna go ask."

"Why does hyung wanna ask anyways." Jungkook placed his leg on Taehyung's lap and said.

"I want to hang out with her too." Taehyung gave Jungkook a serious look, "And if you don't man up and ask her now, I will go out with her, okay?"

"......" Jungkook's brain cannot function all this information at once. "Bye I'm gonna call her right now.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook's back and sighed. "Sometimes I wonder why I'm like this."

"You're too nice." Jimin patted Taehyung as he took out his phone.

=

"Unnie! Jungkook called me!" Lisa ran around the dorm with her phone in hand, "He apologized and invited me to go eat with him tomorrow! What should I wear!"

"Look at how excited she is." Jennie smiled and Jisoo just shook her head. "Helpless woman in love."

The four walked into Lisa's room and examined her closet. Lisa jumped around and cannot control herself.

"Why do you only have black and white shirts?" Rosé asked and she skimmed through all the plain color clothes.

"Aren't they cute though?" Lisa's hands swung over the shirts and the other three shook their heads together.

"We need to get you a dress." Jisoo lie down on Lisa's bed and started to search on her phone.

"Wait, I have a pinkish white dress that Lisa can wear." Rosé then quickly ran back to her room and came back with a dress in her hand. "This would work."

"Wow, this is pretty." Jennie noticed that the dress is short too, "And feminine."

"Right~" Rosé wiggled her eyebrows weirdly and Lisa rolled her eyes. "I'm not there to expose myself."

"But he would totally love this outfit." Jisoo put her phone down and says, "I think you should wear this one."

"Agree." Jennie raised her hand.

"Hmm, okay then." Lisa took the dress and placed it on her chair. "I'll tell you guys what happened after I come back! I am so excited! My family came to Seoul to visit too! Maybe I can even bring Jungkook to them. Or is that a bit too fast?"

"Way too fast." The four girls threw pillows around and laughed together in Lisa's room.

======

- Lisa?

- What the hell happened

- Jungkook ah

- Sorry...

- I'm sorry.

- I am so sorry.

=

a/n: man i wonder what will happen... i am excited to write the future chapters so stay tuned! THIS STORY IS FINALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE AND NOT JUST RANDOM ASS EVENTS HAPPENING