06. Why don't I have her phone number!

BANGTAN's goodbye stage, BLACKPINK's comeback stage; seems like the two groups are not gonna see each other.

While watching BLACKPINK's stage on M!Countdown, Jungkook sighed. He also realized something, this is the first that they're on MCD. Maybe YG sajangnim finally realized that he should promote his groups more.

"The two new songs' names really match the concept. You know you will drown in their performance, but you still watch it; love is really like playing with fire, you know you're gonna get hurt but you still love with no regrets. And the other song's melody is just so beautiful." Hoseok said a bunch of deep and wise words and Jungkook couldn't help but get shook.

"Hyung, you're a fan too?"

"I like their songs.... Also I kinda want to dance with Lisa." Hoseok said the second part with some guilt; who in BANGTAN doesn't know that Jungkook is a crazy fan of Lisa.

"Yea, rarely anyone can compare to her interpretation of dances. She started dancing since she was a kid, she's got great foundation." Jimin nodded in agreement, "I want to dance with her too."

"I kinda want to rap with Jennie, and she's pretty good at singing too, who knows what's gonna happen if we do a collab." Namjoon paused and added, "Does Lisa sing? If she does then she's like good at everything."

"Lisa sings really well! She sang in [STAY] didn't y'all hear?" Jungkook had the 'I put this song on repeat so many times how did you not notice' face and looked at Namjoon, "Lisa's dance is so good! But she's so skinny, is she gonna get blown away by the wind?"

"You are so...." Yoongi doesn't want to talk to this kid anymore.

=

- Noona, congrats on comeback!

- Omo I'm sobbing. After you grew taller than me you never called me noona anymore.

- I just want you to be happy. The new songs are so good, the MVs are so high-quality too, you should thank the cameraman for filming you so beautifully.

- I'll give you ten seconds to run.

"I'm about to choke because of BamBam.. Unnie help me.. Ahh...."

"Did you take your pills today." Jisoo laughs at the cute maknae.

"BamBam's definitely congratulating you, why are you about to choke? Where is your conversation going...." Rosé shook her head as she look\ed at Lisa, who is not so much younger than her in actual age, but her mental age is like five.

=

November 27, first win, the four girls hugged happily. The seven people in front of the screen cheered happily as well.

Looking at Lisa giving a winning speech, Jungkook couldn't control his wide smile. "Oh my gawd why is this noona so cute! A simple 'saranghaeyo' just got me more rivals!"

His phone vibrated at the wrong timing.

- Sunbae, BLACKPINK won first place.

- Yea, I saw the live.

"Is it Lim Nayeon?" Seokjin questioned, "And why don't you save her phone number when you already know who she is?"

"We're not close.... Aish I hate it so much! I have the phone number of a girl that I don't know at all, but I don't have the phone number of a girl that I know so well and like so much." Jungkook stared at his contact list, which does not contain many people.

=

Nayeon's heart flowed with happiness as she read Jungkook's reply. He didn't say anything after last time and she got kinda worried. And he didn't just reply 'Yea' this time. He's probably not that cold after all.

Got his phone number for about three weeks, and they have five messages in total, is this breaking Jungkook's nickname of stonewall man?

Nayeon even thought about it before sleeping.

=

a/n: LMAOOO WHY DON'T I HAVE HER PHONE NUMBERRRRR. Also I really like the gif hahahahaha, credit to original owner. 🙉🙉