29. Awkwardness

"Taehyung oppa!" Lisa exclaimed as she saw Taehyung walking closer to them.

"Lisa! BamBam! How come you guys are here?" Taehyung confusingly looked at Lisa, then at BamBam.

"We heard that Yoongi hyung hurt his ears, and Lisa wanted to come so.."

"Ohhhh. The members are all in the dorm. They probably didn't hear the doorbell because everyone is in Yoongi hyung's room." Taehyung smiled and held up the bag inside his hand, "I went to the market to buy some ramen."

"Ramen is not good for you~" Lisa smiled.

"Hehe but it's really good." Taehyung scratched his head. "Let's go in. Welcome to BANGTAN's dorm Lisa!"

"Oppa!"

=

After taking off her shoes, Lisa looked around the place.

The living room is very clean, maybe because Seokjin oppa cleans it often? The kitchen is very organized, but the fridge seems like it got damaged...

"Hey guys..." Taehyung whispered to BamBam and Lisa, "Let's scare them."

"Okay okay!" BamBam pulled Lisa into the kitchen, "Turn on the TV first, I'll keep on switching the lights later and you can change the channels on TV."

=

"I bought the ramen, you guys should come out and eat, we still have practice later on." Taehyung opened the door and saw all the members playing games or checking their social media.

"You right, let's go." Seokjin got up from the bed and hurried the others.

When everyone got out of the room, the lights in the living room scared all of them. The TV was also changing channels by itself, which was very horrifying. Jungkook just stared at the TV, he remembered that there's replay of BLACKPINK's music stage today.

"Hyung! Playing With Fire!"

Lisa stopped the remote as she heard this and turned up the volume.

"Yah! It's not fun anymore like this!" BamBam walked out from the kitchen and pulled out Lisa, "We're here to visit."

"Hello! I'm Lisa!" Lisa gave a 90 degrees bow.

"Hello Lisa, didn't expect to see you here!" Hoseok shook his hands, meaning that she doesn't need to bow.

"Hehe~ I told BamBam to bring me here!" Lisa ran up to Yoongi, "Oppa is you ear alright? How did you even get injured?"

"I'm okay, just that I can't attend the performances later on." Yoongi smiled as he patted Lisa's shoulders, "Fighting, I will watch your live stage."

"Thank you oppa~"

Jungkook was not as excited as the members thought he would be. Instead, he was a bit reserved.

"Uh, hey."

"Hi." Lisa awkwardly waved at Jungkook.

"Um, can you wait a bit." Jungkook ran back to his room and brought out some bags.

"Here, uh they are gifts for you." He tried to calm himself down while giving her all these.

Jungkook feels weird.

He is not good with interacting with girls, so no matter if it's a sunbae or a hoobae, as long as they're girls, he hides himself from them if he can.

It's not that he hates them, and it's not embarrassment either.

He just feels weird.

But Lisa is different.

Whenever he faces her, his heart races, and this never happened in front of anyone before.

Except for Lisa.

"Thanks Kookie. I forgot to tell you thank you last time...." Lisa took over the bags and looked down at her feet.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I hope this is not too much for you...."

"No no, why would it be. Also, I am gonna get you something too! So we are even."

"Haha really, well thanks then." Jungkook smiled.

"You bought so much for me, I'm the one who should say thank you!" Lisa pulled down her jacket as she said that. "Even though it's covered by my jacket, but I wore the hoodie you gave me."

"Why do I feel like they're flirting?" Namjoon whispered to Seokjin, "Is there something wrong with my brain?"

"Kookie and Lisa have some feelings going around?" Seokjin looked over at BamBam.

"!!!" BamBam looked up the the two, "Maybe a just a little~"

=

On the day of SBS Gayo Daejun, the four split after getting their makeup done. Lisa helplessly stood at the backstage while looking around, and she dashed to a person once she saw him, "Oppa!"

Jimin turned around when he heard the voice and the girl running towards him, "Don't rush, how come you're by yourself?"

"We're gonna start the rehearsal for the opening stage right? And I don't know where to meet up with the group and I saw you."

"I called Yugyeom when I was still in the car, and I told him to meet me at the restroom after he finishes changing and stuff." Jimin looked at Lisa's outfit and smiled, "You look nice today."

"I look nice everyday~" Lisa spun and saw someone with the corner of her eye. "Chaeyoung!"

Rosé waved and walked closer to Lisa, "How come you guys are here? Isn't the rehearsal starting soon?"

"We're waiting for people, don't you have rehearsal too?"

"I went to the restroom. I'm gonna watch you perform later~" Rosé smiled and patted Lisa's shoulders, she then looked to Jimin, and the latter nodded.

Lisa was about to say something when she felt Jimin slightly nudged her with his hand. She looked up with a puzzled face.

Jimin made a face, "Didn't you say you are gonna meet up with Yugyeom? Don't you need to go now?"

"Okay." Lisa understood what was going on and left.

After Lisa walked away, Rosé slowly spoke, "Uh sunbae, if there's nothing then I'll get going too."

Jimin grinned and patted Rosé's head, "Why in such a hurry, we can have a small talk."

=

Lisa bowed to Taewoo quickly and ran to Ten's direction, and the latter was confused on why she looked like she was trying to avoid him.

Lisa still doesn't know why Kim Taewoo wants her to stay away from Chanyeol. It's not like she's going to hurt him or anything. They're just friends.

"Oppa did you warm up yet?"

Jimin heard Lisa when she was asking Ten this question, "Shouldn't you say 'Oppa let's warm up together'?"

Lisa turned around to Jimin and noticed that Jinyoung, Yugyeom, and Seulgi were walking toward them. "Unnie!"

"Hey~" Seulgi slightly waved.

"Let's warm up together guys!" Lisa made a fist and exclaims.

"As long as you're happy." Ten smiled and patted Lisa's head.

Lisa doesn't understand why everyone likes to pat her head. And she just met Ten for like, not a long time. She just doesn't know why. It's like everyone around her pats her head, except for Jungkook.