27. What if I do

The next day, SBS gave a last minute notice that they decided to have the street dance group and modern dance group perform together.

In the name of love.

Lisa always liked this song. She found out on the day of its release, and every morning this song would wake her up.

Lisa walked over to Yugyeom, who was drinking some weirdly-colored water, and Jinyoung and patted their backs. "Yugyeomie and Jinyoung oppa, fighting."

Jimin walked over to the locker and took out two black bags that Jungkook gave him. Why was there only two? Because Jungkook said to give all the gifts separately.

Sweaters and snacks.

He walked over to the three and debated on whether or not he should interrupt them.

Lisa saw Jimin with the corner of her eyes and looked to Yugyeom, "Yugyeomie, Jimin oppa looks like he has something to say to you guys."

Jinyoung followed where Lisa was looking at. He doesn't know Jimin that well, so it's probably for Yugyeom. "Bring him over, he's hesitating."

"This hyung is not like this normally." Yugyeom grabbed Jimin by the wrist and brought him over. "Jimin hyung come here! What are you standing so far for?"

"No, I just thought it was kinda rude to just interrupt your conversation."

Lisa got some chills up her back; she doesn't understand why Jimin is looking at her with complain in his eyes.

"Alright, Kookie said to give this to you." He held up the two bags, "He bought a lot and it's difficult to give them to you all at once, so he told me to just give you these two bags for now."

"Ahh... yea, thank you oppa. I will tell Jungkook thank you." Warmth flew across Lisa's heart as she took the bags carefully; her eyes sparkled as she saw what was inside. "Omo! Plain hoodies! Kookie and I match so well! And all the little snacks! He's so thoughtful and intimate! Shimkoong!"

Yugyeom saw her eyes light up and thought of what BamBam said before. 'Lisa really likes to eat those little snacks, so if you see any, buy them for me.'

"BamBam bought a lot for you too, but he didn't tell me to bring it." Yugyeom looked over at the overwhelming bag, "Does Jungkookie not treat his hyungs food and is that why he has so much money to buy presents?"

"I told him to save his money to buy a car last time.. Oh man I'm so touched by all of these things." Lisa pretended to wipe her tear as she said that.

Jimin laughed at her action. "He tried so many snacks and he only bought the ones that he thinks are good. We asked him if he gained weight or not, he wouldn't even tell us hahaha." Jimin wavered, "You wanna go eat dinner? It's almost six."

"Hmm..." Lisa remembered how her members told her that they will be going out for food today and agreed, "Yeah, let's go."

=

Lisa rejected Jimin's offer of walking her home after their meal at the restaurant, and she aimlessly strolled along the Han River. As if she was possessed or something, Lisa took out her phone and waited. She didn't know why, but it was just a feeling out of nowhere that maybe, maybe she will get a phone call.

And she was correct.

To be honest, Lisa didn't think Jungkook would be the one calling her. As the silvery and warm voice passed through the phone, for a moment, she thought he was here right next to her.

"Hello Lisa." There were some bag ripping sound in the background; Jungkook was probably eating chips again.

"What's up?" Lisa stared at the calmness of water as she spoke.

"Nothing in particular... I just..." Jungkook stuttered.

"You just what?"

"I heard from Jimin hyung that you walked home by yourself, so I called to make sure that you're safe." Jungkook stuffed some chips in his mouth; Lisa heard the chewing sound and smiled a little.

"Thanks Jungkookie. I'm not home yet though, I'm at Han River."

"Oh, what are you doing there?"

"Just staring at the water," Lisa paused for a second, "And talking to you."

"You sound kind of tired..? Is there anything wrong?"

"No no, don't worry about it. I don't really know why I'm here. It's a good thing that you called, cause I wanted to hear your voice." Lisa wasn't drunk or anything; she didn't know why she just spilled all those words out. She is usually not the emotional type of person.

Jungkook was trying to play it cool, but he felt that his heart went 'thump' as Lisa said those words. "It's okay Lisa, I know you have a crush on me hahaha. I mean who can resist the god Jeon Jungkook."

There was silence on the other end, and Jungkook realized how he probably took the joke a bit far. "Lisa...? You know, I was just kidding--"

"But what if I do?"

Lisa was quiet and calm, but Jungkook heard the words clearly.

"You what?"

"What if I do."

"Lisa you what?"

"I'm sorry, don't worry about it. I'm a bit weird today. I'm gonna go for now, till later Jungkook."

Lisa quickly hung up and ran down along the river. What was she saying the whole time? Come on Lisa, you know he was kidding, but why did you say that? How are you going to face him later on? Ahhhhhhhhh! Lisa screamed inside her head.

Jungkook, on the other side, was doing the same thing. He couldn't recover from what Lisa said.

Did she just confess to me or was she teasing? I mean she sounded dead serious, and Lisa is not the type to joke around with this kind of stuff. Why did I say it in the first place? I mean what if she said 'Oh no Jungkook I don't have a crush on you'? It's gonna be so awkward from now on... Oh my god and we are gonna go out for food. Maybe she's gonna cancel the plan because of what I said! Jeon Jungkook, look what you've done.

And Lalisa, why are you shaking up my heart?

=

a/n: i love the last line abhhhhhsbshiwbsjs. it was a reference to bts' song boy in luv. i hope this wasn't TOO cringing. ugh even though