25. Couple dance?

The familiar melody came up, and Lisa realized that it's SEVENTEEN's [BOOM BOOM]!

Smiling, Lisa began to dance to the chorus after Seulgi switched the part.

The upbeat and smooth moves lead to gasps from the others.

Jinyoung smiled, but he wanted to see Lisa doing free style.

Apparently, that's what Jimin was thinking, too. He looked at Seulgi, the latter receiving the stare and turned around confusedly. He mouthed 'switch the song' to her, which she didn't understand why, but she still did.

The sudden change in song made Lisa a bit flustered, she stepped to the wrong side and almost fell. Ten grabbed her arm just in time.

"Thank you sunbae!" Lisa scratched her head in embarrassment.

"No problem. Be careful."

Seulgi went up to Lisa and made sure she was okay, then she looked at Jimin, who paused at the pose of getting up. Seulgi was more confused.

[BOOM BOOM] got switched to [MONSTER], Lisa looked at Seulgi, who did not signal her to go down, so she continued to dance.

Still, she knows the dance. Jimin clapped, he really wanted to see her freestyle.

=

Lisa sat back down next to Yugyeom, and Yugyeom moved closer, "I really really want to see you freestyle! Don't understand why the song changed in the middle, but you know both of the songs!"

The next one up is Momo, who sat on Lisa's left.

"I heard that she started to dance when she was three. Even though she went on Hit the Stage, I actually don't know her dancing skills." Yugyeom looked at Momo whiletalking to Lisa, "You're not worse than her! Show me your free style!"

"Shut up Kim Yugyeom!"

The music turned on, Girls' Generation's [I GOT A BOY].

Lisa stared closely at Momo's movements.

Smooth, strength.

But maybe missing some litheness.

=

Lisa cracked into smile as she heard the song; it's her song.

Looking at Ten, who was a bit hesitant and embarrassed, she raised her hand and shouted: "BLACKPINK in your area! Sunbae fighting!"

[BOOMBAYAH] is one of the girl group songs that Ten is familiar with, but it requires a lot of courage to dance in front of the original singer. However, after hearing Lisa's cheering, he smiled and started to dance.

Yugyeom, who was next to Lisa, screamed randomly and cannot control himself; he grinned at Lisa and ran next to Ten.

Looking at the two guys doing hair flips, Lisa laughed out loud.

So funny.

=

When it was Jimin's turn, Lisa sat up straight and focused on the man in the center. Jimin was stunned for a moment when the music came on --it was their title song of the comeback this year-- but it was only for a moment. The next second, Jimin showed everyone the moves he had been practicing for so long.

Jimin noticed how in everyone's eyes, there were appreciation and admire, yet Lisa's eyes showed confusion.

She's actually pretty familiar with the dance then.