24. Practice room

The four just got a break from practicing.

Lisa sat on the floor as she rubbed her legs. "Ahhhh I'm so hungry I wanna eat ice cream!"

"It's December miss! Do you want to freeze to death?" Jisoo slapped her back and threw her a towel. "Did you start practicing for the Gayo Dejun's opening stage? When is the group rehearsal?"

"I think tomorrow? Manager unnie didn't tell me yet, but I got all the dance down."

"NCT's Ten sunbae, GOT7's Yugyeom sunbae and Jinyoung sunbae... Wahhh yo you are so lucky!" Rosé counted the people that Lisa will be collaborating with. "Oh! And Seulgi sunbae whom you really like."

"It's definitely gonna be fun, but sadly there's no Hoseok oppa."

"Wow, when did you call him oppa?"

"Jennie unnie are you too tired or something? Lisa knows Jungkook sunbae."

"Ya Rosé, help me with something!" Lisa grabbed her bag and took out a lomo card. "Can you give this to Chanyeol oppa? You see him in backstage right, since you guys have a collab as well."

"Ohhhh it's your selfie?" Jisoo leaned over and asked.

"Makeup unnie took it for me."

"You look so pure and cute without makeup! Gosh Lisa I'm gonna hide all your makeup!" Rosé stared at the photo and said.

"Why are you angry...."

=

"Omo! Kim Yugyeom and Lisa have a collab stage! SBS Gayo Daejun's opening stage!" Jungkook screamed with his phone in his hand. It was so loud that Hoseok thought he went deaf for a second.

"They have a collaboration stage? It's probably dancing... Why did no one invite our people aish!" Taehyung ran out from his room when he heard Jungkook screaming, "Hoseok hyung didn't receive any invitation? Hyung are you hiding from us?"

"I would've told you guys a long time ago if SBS told me anything." Hoseok spread his hands and shook his head. "Did Jimin get anything?"

"Yeah, for opening stage. But the list they gave me didn't have Lisa's name on there. I think there's a street dance and a modern dance."

"But that means you can still see her backstage! They are all opening stags after all! When you rehearse or practice! AHHHHHH HYUNG WHY!" Jungkook dashed back to his room and came out with an exquisite little box and a bunch of plastic bags. "Help me give this to Lisa! I really want to give it to her myself but... I'm gonna be nervous."

Jimin sighed and took the box; it's a bracelet.

"Don't you think this bracelet is a bit too big? Will it fling out when she dance?" Taehyung looked at the bracelet as well. "So all this time you just chose a bracelet that's not her size?"

"Hyung are you stupid! You can adjust the size!" Jungkook almost slapped Taehyung's head and rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile Seokjin and Namjoon opened the other plastic bags.

One of them has a bunch of snacks.
One of them has a bunch of hoodies in different colors.
One of them has a bunch of black ripped jeans.
One of them has a bunch of jewelry boxes.
The last two, in which one has a big Pikachu stuffed animal, and the other one has a bunch of caps.

"So many snacks... You always leave me hungry even though I practically raised you, and now you're buying food to get girls!" Seokjin rolled his eyes and put his head on Namjoon's shoulders.

"Hyung you're not Lisa."

Seokjin was about to slap this kid.

"Jimin hyung please! I'm gonna write a card to her." Jungkook put his hands together and asked him genuinely, somehow this action reminded him of Lisa.