05. Seokjin and his six kids

Looking at the new phone number in her phone, Nayeon sighed. Does this count as being lucky?

= flashback =

"Well um.. I'm actually BLACKPINK's fan. Their schedules are so little, so like can you message me when you know they have something planned?" Jungkook pulled out his phone, meaning that if she agrees, then he'll give her his phone number.

"Yea, sure." Nayeon handed Jungkook her phone and got a bit excited as Jungkook pressed the numbers. I'm probably the only one in our group who knows people in BANGTAN.

"I'll just not save your number, so please tell me who you are when you text me." Jungkook gave back her phone and took Taehyung by his arm, "Thank you, we'll get going."

Nayeon waved at them, "Bye."

=

- Sunbae, I'm Nayeon.

Jungkook saw Nayeon's message and waited for more, but nothing popped up.

..Is she joking around?

Looking at the 'sunbae' on the screen, Jungkook somehow felt like he just got older. He searched up Nayeon's birthday: September 1995. Wow way older than me!

"How would I ask her for information later on! Should I say 'Noona, do you have any news?' or 'You got any news?' Ahhh.." Jungkook asked Taehyung, who was sitting next to him.

"Oh so she's older than us? So are we calling her noona?"

Seeing Taehyung is just asking him the exact same question, Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Isn't that what I just asked you? Hyung why you asking me!"

"We need our IQ148 leader-nim."

= Seokjin and his six kids =

Jungkook - Namjoon hyung, how would you call a hoobae who's older than you?

Taehyung - And it's a girl, so noona?

Namjoon - If you can avoid calling them then avoid it, or just use 'you' for everything.

Seokjin - ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hoseok - ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Yoongi - Which maknae is in love?

Jimin - Definitely not Jungkook, he just got BLACKPINK and BIGBANG in his eyes now.

Taehyung - We're asking this simply because Jungkook needs to get information about his bias through a hoobae noona ㅋㅋㅋ

Hoseok - From TWICE? The girl who uploaded selca before?

Jungkook - Yea, I don't even know how to ask her now.

Seokjin - Fighting ㅋㅋㅋ

=

Nayeon kind of regret that she sent the message. She just wanted him to know her phone number, so she messaged him, but she doesn't have any news of BLACKPINK....

- Yea.

Omo! He replied!

"BLACKPINK's comeback teaser is not out yet right?" Nayeon asked Jeongyeon who was next to her. This is her only hope.

"Not yet not yet."

- They are preparing for a comeback.

Nayeon placed down her phone and slapped her leg because of her stupid messages and saw Jeongyeon staring at her like a psycho. "....It hurts."

"Who's that, without a name?"

"BANGTAN's Jungkook."

"How can you hook up with someone younger than you?!"

"What are you saying! I went to the restroom today right? And then I saw him and V sunbae on my way, and then I saw them again while going back, and he said they were waiting for me.... But then sunbae said that he's BLACKPINK's fan and that if I can tell him news of BLACKPINK if I get any, since I'm close with Jennie and Jisoo you know. So I agreed and he gave me his number.... And he didn't save mine, he said to tell him who it is when I message him." Nayeon sighed and waited for Jeongyeon's response.

"Wow did you just rap. But isn't it really awkward for you guys.. A sunbae younger than you and a hoobae older than him, kekeke."

Nayeon rolled her eyes.

=

Jungkook's mind flew to the Pacific when he saw Nayeon's text: a comeback?

The four young noonas just debuted for three months and they're already making a comeback, must be a lot of stress.

Jungkook felt more worried for their health compared to feeling excited. Maybe all of the fans think this way; wanting their bias to smile everyday is probably the best thing for a fan.

=

"BLACKPINK's comeback is soon. It has just been three months, I'm really worried about their health, especially Lisa, she's skinny like a stick." During dinner, Jungkook poked the meat in his bowl with chopsticks and his face was filled with worries.

"You got news from that noona?" Seokjin stared at the meat in Jungkook's bowl, "Give me it if you're not eating!"

"She messaged me herself." He said as he gave Seokjin the meat. "Though I'm worried about their health, I'm still looking forward for their comeback! Who knows what kind of surprise they will bring this time?"

=

a/n: the group chat is still too funny for me😂😂😂 seokjin and his kids