13. What a dangerous man

Lisa doesn't want to joke around with her popularity.

She picked out a navy blue t-shirt with black skinny jeans, along with the black mask and black cap, which almost covered her whole face, only leaving her large eyes out.

Lisa also made sure that her blonde hair was tied and hidden under her cap, and she smiled to the mirror.

She put her shoes on, "Unnies, you girls sure you're not gonna go? Rosé too? It's sunbae's treat! Sunbae's treat!"

"Nah, we don't know that sunbae, it'd be awkward if we go.. Have fun wuli maknae yah~" Jisoo changed the channels on TV and waved at Lisa.

"Be prepared for interrogations when you come back!" Jennie also waved at Lisa and went back to texting her mom.

"Bring me a cup of coffee, I want Americano." Rosé walked out from the kitchen with a slice of cake that the manager unnie bought.

The other two saw it and ran into the kitchen.

"You'll know them when you go.. Maybe you guys know each other beforehand!" Lisa tapped the floor with her shoes and mumbled. "Leaving, bye~"

=

Following the address that sunbae gave, Lisa didn't spend too much time on finding the store.

Wow, there are so many people.

Looking around, Lisa did not see the sunbaes.

Jungkook and Yoongi sunbae also like to eat lamb skewers, Lisa thought. Wait, why am I thinking about them.

"You're here just on time." A voice suddenly appeared next to Lisa and the big hand on her shoulder almost made Lisa scream.

"Oppa! You scared me!"

The not-so-loud voice went into Yoongi's ears clearly, and he recognized the owner instantly.

I probably got brainwashed by the maknae.

Looking to where the voice came from, Yoongi saw a person basically all covered.. and a guy who was standing close to her with similar hat and mask.

Yoongi frowned; thank god Jungkook didn't come, or else he would probably run up and tear off the man's mask.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi walked up to Lisa, grabbed her skinny wrist, and took her back a few steps.

Lisa got another heart attack.

Those unique eyes! The calmness and the deep, drunk voice! This is Sugaaaaaaaa AHHHADSHKEBSCF! It's BANGTAN's Yoongi sunbae! My bias ahhhhbbb! He. is. talking. to. me! I c'ANT bElieVE IT!

Lisa almost screamed.

"Lisa? Are you okay?" Seeing Lisa not talking, Yoongi patted her head.

"No no no Yoongi sunbae!!"

"Wah.. Lower your voice a bit. You want the fans to notice us and surround us and make scandals? How come you're silly like Taehyung?" Yoongi sighed and looked at how Lisa is only a bit shorter than himself and judged.

She's actually really tall. Last time at AAA she wore heels, so I didn't think it was weird when she was the same height as me. Puberty hit her well. She's got what she needs, if not more: long legs, thin waist, pale skin, and you know about the others. Jungkook stanned an almost perfect girl.

Yoongi turned and glared at the man who was casually standing next to Lisa.

"Looks pretty familiar...." Yoongi's mumble went into Lisa's ears when she was still fangirling about Yoongi's deep voice.

Lisa pinched and reminded herself to stop fangirling, but she thought about how Yoongi patted her head before and couldn't help but blush.

AHHHH What a dangerous man!!

=

"So.. Which sunbae do you guys think he is?" Jennie played with her hair while asking the other two. "She doesn't say anything when we ask her, but she asked us to go with her."

"She probably just got more stupid." Jisoo poked her pudding. "Why don't we stalk her?"

"Um unnie, you should've said that earlier." Rosé rolled her eyes. This unnie got more stupid too.

The three girls just randomly lie around the sofa and played their phones, and the sudden notification sound made all three of them look up.

"Ah, it's mine." Jennie shook her phone. "Oh! It's from Nayeon. She's congratulating us on the awards, and she said she sent this late because manager unnie kept her late. She also said to go do some manicure together next time."

"I thought it's some gossip or Lisa's text." Rosé was really bored right now. "I think Lisa went out with a GOT7 sunbae, but not with BamBam."

"I think it's NTC's Ten sunbae, he's Thai too. But if it's really GOT7, I think it's Jackson."

Jisoo shook her head and stated that she does not want to guess, or else at the end she'll owe the other two a fried chicken set again.

======

- Oppa, I'm going to eat lamb skewers with other sunbae later, he said it's for celebrating us getting the rookies award. Do you envy me hahaha~ But other three didn't go because I didn't tell them who the sunbae is, but maybe they know beforehand!

- Yo! Lamb skewers! Which sunbae is so nice? Be careful on the streets, and don't talk to loud in the store, or else you and sunbae will be surrounded ㅋㅋㅋ But I believe the sunbae has a smarter brain than you

- People won't recognize us okay! Oppa I'm not dumb ok! Ughhhh I'll just tell you who it is when I come back with a full stomach!

- Okok, watch the cars when you cross the street~

- Got it!

=

a/n: hint - this oppa is a different oppa. all the oppas and sunbaes are actually not hard to guess if you pay attention~ also I want to say thank you for adding this book to your reading lists and thanks for all the comments and votes. I really appreciate them~ 💗💗