08. I wish I talked to you

The eleven people standing together is something that Jungkook never imagined before. I mean, will you think it's normal if your bias is standing right next to you?

When his manager hyung told them it's time to go back, Jungkook noticed that Jimin was not with them, and for some reason he looked at BLACKPINK. And damn he was right; Jimin was standing with the four smiling and talking.

"Kookie is staring, thanks Lisa, see ya." Jimin held a piece of paper in his hand.

'Bye oppa.' Lisa whispered to Jimin and grinned.

What a dangerous girl.

=

"Hyung, what did you guys talk about?" Surprisingly, Jungkook didn't sit next to Taehyung and went up to Jimin instead.

"Here, Lisa's phone number. I know you're not brave enough to ask for it, so I did it for you. I told her that there is a crazy fan of her in our group, and under some peer pressure of her members, I got her number." Jimin showed Jungkook the paper he was holding onto.

Jungkook's smile was all over his face as he took out his phone and created a new contact, naming it <Lisa Ü>. However, he didn't take the paper.

Jimin was confused, "Why?"

"Because it's your handwriting, there's no point of me taking it."

"....What should I do with you." Jimin said as he put the paper back in his pocket.

= flashback =

"Lisa, one of our member is a super fan of yours. When he sees you girls, he's actually really excited, but he's kind of scared to talk to you girls when he's standing next to you girls. So I want to ask for your phone number for him, is that okay?" Jimin smiled and pulled out a pen and paper.

Lisa basically blanked out at the moment. A sunbae in the group that she respects a lot became her fan, and one of their member came to ask her phone number for him.

I think I'm about to explode right now, Lisa thought.

"Lisa why are you staring into space, hurry and give your number to sunbae! Your fav group is asking you for your number, that doesn't happen often! I would get hit right in the heart if a sunbae asked for my number." Jisoo whispered to Lisa, but she was too hyped and didn't realize that her voice was actually pretty loud, and Jimin heard every word.

Jimin smiled at Jisoo.

Lisa nodded and told Jimin her number. Jimin looked back and Lisa followed him.

It's Jungkook who introduced himself before.

"Kookie is staring, thanks Lisa, see ya." Jimin held a piece of paper in his hand.

'Bye oppa.' Lisa whispered to Jimin and grinned.

What a dangerous girl.

=

BANGTAN dorm.

Jungkook stared at the newly added number in his phone as if it is some difficult math equation.

After Jungkook got the number from Jimin last time, he became more animated than usual. He kept on asking his hyungs whether or not he should text Lisa and tell her who he is and how he started liking BLACKPINK and what not.

Too hyped up to the point where Min Yoongi wanted to kill someone.

"Just text her, I didn't tell her who the crazy fan is. Also don't you have the same relationship with Lisa and Nayeon? Sunbae and noona." Jimin stuffed some chips in his mouth and looked at Jungkook, who was confused like a young girl in love.

"Lisa is so adorable; even if she's a noona, I will lure her to call me oppa!" Jungkook vowed and made a fist.

Jimin remembered how Lisa cheered for them and made a fist last time and sighed. It's not been long and they already look like a married couple.

=

"Yolisa! How did you attract a super sunbae fan!" Jisoo laughed and placed her hand on Lisa's shoulder. "I wonder which sunbae it is. Will it be Jungkook sunbae who's younger than you? Kekekeke."

"Hmm.. I think it's Hoseok sunbae. Sunbae dances really well, and didn't they say a member of them wanted to have a duo with you?" Rosé poked Lisa's cheeks. "Doesn't that make sense?"

"Hm.. Surprisingly you said something that made sense." Jennie glared at them.

Jennie is the definition of savage, Jisoo thought. The two groups standing together and talking is something that she could never think about before. Gotta thank Jennie for telling us her conversation with Nayeon. But it's disappointing that I didn't get to talk to you.

=

a/n: ooohhhhhhh who is Jisoo referring to 😏😏😏 wink wink