17. I want to see you

After Lisa hung up, Chanyeol dragged her and walked to the exit sign.

His instincts tell him that Baekhyun is already here.

"But we just called him! He can't be that fast."

"Let's make a bet," Chanyeol pointed at the exit sign, "If we make a turn and Baekhyun is there?"

"It he is, then I'll give you a Polaroid of Jisoo unnie! With her signature! If he's not, then oppa will never have a girlfriend for your life." Lisa smiled; she's not the one with a disadvantage in this bet.

"Why not yours?"

"I don't know how to take good selfies."

The two stopped at the corner, "Just give me yours, I'll take it for you."

"Count down from three and we turn."

Three.
Two.
One.

"Oppa oppa! Husky oppa!" Lisa is not stupid to the point where she would just call out Baekhyun's actual name even though there's no one around.

"You owe me a Polaroid." Chanyeol made a face at Lisa and walked over to Baekhyun.

"Woahwoahwoah where did you two come from!" Baekhyun was still leaning on the wall and trying to figure out who that person is on Jimin's Instagram.

"Aish oppa, let's just go. I came here with nothing in my stomach!" Lisa then dashed down the hallway.

"Yo, we are going to get lost again!"

=

They made a few more turns and arrived at the reserved room. Baekhyun knocked on the door loudly.

"They're back. That knock was definitely Byun Baekhyun." Jongdae went to open the door, and at that instant, all three people squished into the room.

"Hi oppas! Long time no see!" Lisa stepped in and raised her arms.

"Not for a very long time alright. Come sit, Kyungsoo already grilled the meat." Minseok pointed at an empty chair, signifying Lisa that it's her seat.

"Why's your skin still so good." Sehun, who was sitting next to her on the right, spoke. She doesn't have any makeup on, yet she still looks as fine as always.

"That's called natural beauty, Sehun." Junmyeong picked up another piece of meat and put it in his mouth.

"Oh!" Hearing Junmyeon's voice, Lisa remembered what Jisoo said at the dorm. "Junmyeong oppa, do you like our unnie a lot?"

"? I mean she looks like a fairy."

"Then oppa, are you Jisoo unnie's crazy fan?"

"She's good at singing and has a cool personality, maybe I will be one in the future?"

"Ohhhh...." Lisa replied as she takes like ten pieces of meat from the rack.

=

Hearing the key in the door knob sound, Jungkook shifted his focus from the TV to the door.

After seeing Yoongi walked in, he jumped from the sofa and Naruto-dashed over to Yoongi.

"Hyung you're so slow! My stomach is like, sticking together with my back now." Jungkook opened the bag and grabbed a lamb skewer.

Jimin looked at Jungkook with oil around his mouth and shook his head. "Hyung, did you actually meet someone you know at the store?"

Yoongi was a bit surprised, he raised his eyebrows and looked at Jimin.

This Jungkook kid never cared about how long I take when I go out before.