16. Husky that poops

Lisa never knew that a BBQ store can be this big. Chanyeol and her walked for like five minutes already and they still can't find the room that they reserved.

Is it a maze?

Looking at Chanyeol's big and tall back, Lisa laughed. She doesn't know why she was laughing, but she just was, and it got louder and louder.

"Are you okay.." Chanyeol stopped walking, and Lisa bumped right into his back and fell back. Chanyeol quickly grabbed her arm and brought her to his chest. "You scared me! Am I that fat that you had to fall when you bump into me? When I stop you should stop too! Why did you keep walking! What if you actually get hurt?"

Lisa laughed and poked Chanyeol's stomach while walking back a few steps. "Because oppa's back is really funny, and I didn't think you would just stop out of nowhere so I just kept on walking and I bumped into you and I almost fell~ Oh! Oppa's stomach is not soft, I thought you ate too much pizza and they all became fat~"

"Aish.. What's funny about my back.. Come walk in front of me!" Chanyeol patted Lisa's head and moved behind her.

After two minutes.

"Oppa I think we're lost.." Lisa turned around.

"...." Chanyeol pulled out his phone and called Baekhyun.

".... He hung up on me."

"Hahahaha oppa wow~ Baekhyun oppa daebak."

"Okay.. Who can we call.. If I call Jongin or Minseok hyung, they're gonna faint because I interrupted their games. Sehun probably already put his phone on silent and is waiting for food. Junmyeong hyung and Kyungsoo are probably like that too. Yixing hyung is in China, so there's only Jongdae left.. But Jongdae never picks up his phone! Why do I have members like this...."

"I'll call Baekhyun oppa then? Like on my phone?"

"Okay. If he picks up your call then I'm gonna kill him later."

Lisa took out her phone and searched for Baekhyun's number. "Oh my god hahahaha! I just remembered that Baekhyun oppa's name in my phone is 'Husky who loves to poop' hahahahaha!"

Looking at Lisa laughing nonstop again, Chanyeol took her phone and called.

"Lisa yah! Where are you where are you? I didn't see you for so long, come to the room! Did that pabo Park Chanyeol get lost or something?"

Chanyeol made a face and decided that he will really kill Baekhyun later. "So that's how you talk to Lisa huh. I didn't get lost, she made us two lost in the restaurant, so we need you to come find us."

"......"

Baekhyun's silence made Chanyeol laugh; Baekhyun probably finally realized how Lisa got more stupid.

But Chanyeol heard Baekhyun talking to Jongdae. "Yo, pabo Chanyeol told Lisa to find the room and now they're both lost."

Then he heard Jongdae yelling this out loud, and everyone laughed and said Chanyeol is a pabo.

Chanyeol sighed. Yixing hyung! Take me to China!

Lisa inhaled and exhaled and finally stopped laughing. Chanyeol looked at her like she's an airhead or something and sighed again. There are no normal people around me.

Lisa took back her phone. "Oppa oppa, we're lost, come save us!"

Baekhyun heard Lisa's voice and said, "Okok I'm going out right now. Are there any things around you guys?"

"Uh.. There's an exit sign around us...."

"Okok, I'll call you again if I don't see you guys."

"Ok! Husky oppa see you!"

Baekhyun smiled at the last sentence and walked out the room with a hat on.

=

Baekhyun made like 16437340 turns and finally saw the sign they were talking about, but he didn't see the two around it.

Baekhyun waited as he took out his phone and went on Instagram. Switching to his private account, he saw Jimin posting a picture in like forever.

Only a picture, no words.

The person in the picture has long hair and is very skinny. Baekhyun felt like he saw the person before, but he couldn't recognize who it is since the picture is in black&white and mosaic.

But his first thought was that it's someone in BLACKPINK.

Baekhyun saw a bunch of videos online and thought that Jimin's probably close with them.