36. Lalisa

Jungkook went back to his dorm with his head down. Namjoon noticed that something wasn't right. "What happened Jungkook?"

"She didn't come. Lisa didn't tell me anything either. I'm worried." Jungkook sank into the sofa and buried his face in a pillow.

Namjoon sat down next to him, "Maybe she just got a sudden important plan or they have a sudden schedule?"

"I just hope that nothing bad happens."

Jimin walked out from his room and stared at the clock, then at Jungkook. "Taehyung hasn't come back either, and it's eight already."

=

"Taehyung..." Lisa looked at the sorrow in Taehyung's eyes, "I, I'm so sorry... I... I didn't mean to..."

"It's okay Lisa, it's okay." Taehyung looked at her softly, "With time, everything will be forgotten. Everything will eventually get back onto its normal track. And that's life."

They sat down on the steps and talked about their childhood memories; how sweet their grandmas were. They talked about the universe; they talked about the moon; they talked about that nameless bird; they talked about everything they could.

Countless hours passed, and Taehyung felt something heavy on his shoulders. Lisa fell asleep. There were faded tears, and Taehyung carefully caressed her face.

"What am I going to do, Lalisa."

=

"Oh my god what the f-" Yoongi swore, he just came out to the kitchen to get himself a glass of water, and he saw two people in the living room. "Who's that over there?"

"Hyung, it's me." Taehyung spoke in his low voice.

"Oh my f- Taehyung ah, it's like two o'clock already, where have you been?" Yoongi saw the person in his arms, "Who is that?"

The light was turned on by Seokjin, and Yoongi saw the face of that person: Lisa.

"Why is Lisa with you? Where have you two been the whole day?" Yoongi's voice was kind of loud, and it wakened the other members.

Jungkook came out from his room and saw his favorite hyung holding his favorite person. He felt the bitterness in his throat, but he couldn't say anything. He wasn't able to do anything about this.

Taehyung saw the expression on Jungkook's face and sighed. "I will explain all of this later, clean up our extra room first."

"Why?"

"We need to settle Lisa down."

=

The seven gathered in the living room and Taehyung explained what happened to everyone. It was dead silence, no one really knew this unfortunate event would happen to Lisa.

Namjoon thought for a long while and finally spoke, "First, I feel very sorry about what had happened, and this is probably too much for Lisa. But we can't let manager hyung know about this or else both groups would face serious consequences, so thank the lord that we do not have anything scheduled for this whole week since the performances are all over. And second, someone needs to tell BLACKPINK that Lisa is with us, since Taehyung didn't know where Lisa lived and her phone was locked so he couldn't call anyone either."

Jimin slowly raised his hand, "I'll call Chaeyoung."

=

"Oh my god, I can't believe this... But... Thank you oppa, we'll tell manager unnie that Lisa's with her mom so she doesn't get suspicious. We'll also inform her mom about this too." Chaeyoung hung up and faced the other two sleepy members. "Jimin oppa said Lisa is at their dorm... Lisa's grandma... Her grandma passed away and Taehyung sunbae was with her..."

This wakened the members in a second and all they could say was just 'oh my god.'

There were some tears streaming down Jisoo's face too.

Jennie handed Jisoo some tissues, "Lisa... I really hope she is alright. She loves her grandma so much. She even told us yesterday that she was gonna visit her family because they're in Seoul.. I feel so sorry... And the fact that we're not with her too..."

=

The seven still sat in the living room, no one tried to move or say anything.

"Get some rest guys, it's three already. I'll make breakfast tomorrow." Seokjin rubbed his eyes and stood up; he's really really tired, mentally and physically.

Everyone went back to their rooms except for Jungkook. He quietly opened the door of the room Lisa stayed in and sat on the floor next to the mattress they put together.

He gently caressed Lisa's face and whispered to himself.

"Why are you experiencing all this, you deserve so much love, you should be protected-" He paused,

"I'll be the one to protect you, Lalisa." Jungkook's eyes became sharp, "I will protect you."

======

Jungkook ah, hyung didn't mean to do this but, I like her too.

=

a/n: fackfackfack i'm just putting 4 o'clock on repeat and crying myself to sleep today ;-;