03. Childhood friends?

October 10, 2016, BTS made their comeback for their second official album [WINGS]. The full-packed schedule gave them less time to rest. They were even checking the lyrics and program dates on the plane.

Even Jungkook, the kid who never complains, whined this time; got no time to watch BLACKPINK!

=

"Unnies, I still can't believe we actually debuted. Manager unnie keeps on saying 'monster rookies', but it still feels like a dream." Lisa said as she took out her phone that she finally got back, and she saw about 200 new messages on the screen.

"Pabo ya, you're not the only one who's thinking that." Rosé patted the maknae's head, "I'm still surprised when I see myself on TV...."

Jennie brought out two plates of fruits and started eating like an ajjushi. "Yo, do you think sajangnim will let us do VLIVE? Or reality shows?"

"Probably, if no then he's inhumane! I will send a letter anonymously and complain!" Jisoo's words made the other ones laugh.

"Unnie you're so ajjushi like, more ajjushi than Jennie unnie." Lisa said and threw a pillow at Jisoo.

Jisoo caught it with her hand and sat on it, "Ahhhhhhh kokkilisa, give some respect to your unnie! I'm taking away your pillow and using it for my butt today!"

"Just don't give it back to me with a stinky smell, or else I'm gonna faint." Lisa walked to the balcony with her phone. "I'm gonna call! Don't eavesdrop!"

"Yeah yeah yeah, who would want to eavesdrop~" Jennie smiled at Lisa's back. Alright, it's a lie if she says she's not curious.

"ME! Jisoo unnie! Unnie wants to eavesdrop!"

"Unnies really...." Lisa looked at her childhood friend's congratulation message and decided to just call.

=

"Sawadikah, BamBam is showering right now. You're BLACKPINK's Lisa right? Annyeong, I'm Jackson. I was playing games in BamBam's room and I just picked up the phone."

Looking at the contact name 'Lisa', Jackson couldn't think of anyone besides the Thai girl that just debuted.

"Ahhh.... It's.... It's Jackson sunbaenim. Sunbaenim annyeong."

Lisa was kind of scared by the unfamiliar voice, but she watched GOT7's reality shows before, so she knew the guy who picked up the phone is one of the foreign line -- Jackson.

"Yeah, sorry if I scared you hahaha. You're still not really used to it since you just debuted right? I really like your two debut songs."

And somehow, the two start chatting.

=

BamBam walked in and saw Jackson laying on his bed calling someone, and then he realized that it's his phone. "Hyung, did you use my phone to call your girlfriend or something!!"

Jackson rolled his eyes and covered the speaker, "I didn't even ask you yet, when did you hook up with that Thai girl in the new group? Just because you both are Thai doesn't mean you can abduct her? She's born in March right? And you're hooking up with a noona! I should really report you to the police."

Even though the mic was covered, Lisa could still hear bits and pieces of their conversation. She laughed, "Sunbae, you guys must be close."

"AHHHHH hyung you're talking with Lisa! Give me the phone! Lisa called for me okay!" BamBam snatched the phone from Jackson and kicked him out of his room.

"Don't cheat on innocent girls BamBam!"

BamBam sighed, "Lalisa! Congrats on debuting! Feels really different right!" BamBam held onto his phone carefully and closely to his ears, showing how much he cares about her.

"I corrected you so many times and you're still not willing to call me noona? I lived longer than you dude!"

"Ay it's not a big deal, Korea cares about this kind of stuff, but we don't in Thailand~ After you came to Korea you just kept on telling me to call you noona.... Do you have some kind of kink...."

Lisa stomped the floor without even realizing it, "Okay, bye."

"What? Lisa!! You talked 20 minutes with that hyung but you're hanging up on me after a minute? Ya!" BamBam looks at the 'Called Ended' on his screen and calls back Jackson, whom he kicked out.

"Hyung, what did you guys talk about?"

Jackson sipped his soda as he rolled his eyes at BamBam. "Just feelings about debut and things that happened during trainee days. How did you even know Lisa? She said you called because she saw your congratulating message." Jackson picked up the game that was hidden under BamBam's bed and started a new round.

"What.... Lisa hung up after not even one minute! And there are seven seconds where it was her telling me to call her noona! Wow I envy you." BamBam poked Jackson, "She's my childhood friend, we grew up together."

"I know what childhood friend means okay.... WHAT? You and Lisa? Childhood friends?! How come you never said anything before?"

"Yugyeom knows, I only told him. It's not like it's a big deal anyways.... Yugyeom was the one who told me to message her congratulations in the first place."

=

a/n: i'm sorry there's like no jungkook in this chapter ;w; it's gonna take a while to get the plot going and stuff so please be patient! 💓