Alan Frog- Cockblock

Y/N'S POV

I walked inside the comic book store. My footsteps in time with the music on the stereo. Guns N' Roses. 

The owners had good music taste, I'd give them that. 

My hands skimmed the shelves above and below my height. They were decorated with the colourful art that was comic books, all very familiar to me. 

Read it. Loved it. Hated it.

 I picked up an unfamiliar one and skimmed through it quickly, I did this a couple of times before deciding on a vampire comic. 

I always was a horror fan. 

Because of the excitement, I dropped the comic and quickly went to pick it up. It wasn't until I stood that I noticed two boys at either end of the store staring at me from their odd stations. One had a bandana tied skillfully around his forehead, eyes peeking over a large file and the other had dark hair and dog tags hanging around his neck. He was filling a shelf until he dropped a book.

 I smirked to myself and continued to browse. 

It was seconds later I realised the presence of the bandana guy behind me so I continued walking as he stared into my neck. 

"Got a problem, Rambo?", I asked sarcastically while browsing. 

"Just scoping your civilian wardrobe, we don't usually get...girls here", he said in a rough serious voice. 

"Maybe it's because girls don't tend to like guys that stare and follow them around the store", I said while turning around, patting their shoulders and smiling falsely. 

Seeing them up close made me lose my train of thought for a moment. 

"Look doll if you're looking for Victoria Secret it moved last summer", Rambo said while eyeing my body. 

I scoffed. 

"In your dreams honey", I said giving dog tags a wink. He was kind of hot. 

"Actually I'm looking for a Batman #14", I continued. 

"That's a very serious comic"

"Only five in existence", the brothers finished each other's sentences. How cute.

"Four actually, I'm always looking for the other three. Anyways judging by the slut-shaming insult earlier I'm guessing you don't want to help and are just checking out a girl like I'm some kind of vampire or something," I said while smirking. 

They stood there astonished. 

I handed them 2 dollars for my comic and turned to leave. I felt an arm grab my hand and I turned to see dog tags millimetres away from my face. I gasped a little and he smirked at my response. 

"There's our number on the back and pray that you never need to call us", he said slowly brushing his arm down my torso before returning it to his side, keeping eye contact. I could feel my knees weakening. 

"Oh handsome if you wanted my number you could've just asked", I teased. A smirk plastered my face as I left the store, leaving Rambo jealous and dog tags blushing.