John Bender- Verbal Brawl

Y/N'S POV

Here I was again Saturday detention. Unfortunately, I was not alone. John was here too. You know John? Perfect fuckable face? Asshole personality? A level comebacks? Yeah him. And he hates me. 

I sat in my usual seat in the back row on the right side, reciting Vernon's speech in my head as he lectured the newcomers. I was all too familiar with this now to learn anything new. Or so I thought. 

First, John would close the door. 

Second, he would attack the newcomers one by one.

Third, he would turn to me.

Fourth, I would die. 

I'm not saying it isn't fun but come on, every Saturday arguing with that guy? I'd much rather be fucking him. 

It's a love-hate relationship. 

By the time I came back to my senses we were already on stage three. 

"And then we have Y/N", he says teasingly turning towards me with a smirk on his face. 

"Ten minutes in? Wow, Bender, I knew you were the fast type", I argue back. My face resting in my hand. I was amused. So was he. 

He stood down from the table he was standing on the right in front of me and towered over my seated frame. His hair following suit.

"Nice innuendos, for a virgin", he pushed. He always talked about this, it never dawned upon me why but It definitely got to me. Who cares if someone was a virgin? Doesn't makes them any less special. 

"Don't you worry about my sexual status John, there's plenty of me to go around", I said standing to reach his height. My boots made my stamps more aggressive, making him flinch.

"Or are you too busy with a slut you picked up off of the street on the way here?", I said. He squinted his eyes in anger and pushed up the sleeves of his worn denim jacket. Probably the 8th out of the 12 layers he was wearing. Boy, I had really done it. Wasn't my fault he's a man slut.

There was silence for a minute. 

I get carried away with him, but it's too late now. 

"At least I have someone you bitch", he spat. His gloved fists curled on top of his legs, that I could imagine were very muscular. 

"But it just isn't Claire, is it John?", I argued softly. I knew this would hit him. Right in the nutsack. He raised his perfect eyebrows in surprise as I spoke of her. The only girl he ever fell in love with who blew him off for popularity. 

But hey we're here to have fun, right? 

"Don't you talk about her", he snarled, his top lip arching as he spoke truly reflecting his anger. His finger pointed at me as if I was vermin, he would most probably prefer Vernon's company to mine at that very moment.

"You started it, pal", I said nearing him emphasising the pal. 

"You-", he started, grabbing my Clash shirt lifting me. The cold hit my stomach immediately as it was exposed. 

"What John? Bitch? Slut? Whore? I'm afraid you've used up your nouns buddy if you know what they are", I snarled. Millimetres away from his face. He glanced down at my lips breathing heavily. Probably to see where he could punch first. 

But then I felt something different. 

He roughly connected his lips to mine running his hands along my body. I stood there in shock but eventually kissed back, I wasn't aware of any feelings I had for Bender but it felt...right. My hands gripped his plaid shirt and he groaned into the kiss, ignoring the sort of audience we had. All I could think of was why? Why me? Why now? 

But who cares. 

He was mine.