Edgar Frog- In Hiding

CHAPTER CONTAINS- GRAPHIC IMAGERY

Y/N'S POV

It's been a week. 

A week since that day.

A week since I locked myself away from the world, away from Edgar. 

Having a vampire hunter as a boyfriend never was easy, especially now since I am one. I didn't want him to see me like this, Alan or Sam either. They all mean so much to me and I know if I told them it would only end one way. Though I was not human I was only half. I hadn't killed anyone yet, but I could feel my body beating me up for it. 

But I had accepted my fate.

 I would never be caught killing another human. 

The only way this could be stopped is if the leader was killed, but fuck knows who or where he is.

I laid on my bed sweating and rolling around in pain as I had my daily stomach cramps. I screamed from the pain, not even caring if anyone could hear. Tears rushed down my cheeks as my body begged me for flesh. 

After an hour I just laid there, crying silently. My voice was hoarse from all the screaming but the pain had finally faded for the time being. 

I cried for hours until I heard footsteps. They were right outside my door, getting nearer and nearer every second. I mentally freaked out but I was too exhausted to move. The pain drained me completely and I could almost feel the paleness of my face. 

Instead of hiding I just laid there still, tears still running down my cheeks. I mentally winced at my childishness but it was life or death and I didn't think it mattered. 

All of a sudden my door opened and a familiar voice softly whispered my name. Ringing accompanied the voice. The voice spoke louder and louder until I recognised it. I didn't even bother to roll over to my other side, to where he was facing. I knew. It was Edgar. 

I felt a dip in my bed and a hand stroked my thigh as he desperately moved my hair to see if I was alive. I wasn't. Sort of. 

I buried my head deeper into the pillow. 

"No, no, no, no, no", I cried begging for him to leave. He always was the stubborn kind. 

He lifted me up like a bride and placed me on his lap. I cried into his chest and clung to his flannel shirt as he rocked me side to side. I felt like a child. 

"You have to leave", I said shaking my head into his torso. I missed this feeling. 

"I'm never leaving you", He said running his hand on my back. 

"I'm a vampire Ed!" I exclaimed. I immediately regretted it as I felt his body stiffen, but it was for the best. 

I crawled out of his lap and sat on the edge of the bed facing away from them both. 

"Get out!"

I screamed as I pointed to the door which had now opened at my command behind a shocked looking Alan. He glanced at the door and shook his head at Edgar. There was nothing I could think of doing other than screaming at them to get out. Maybe I could scare them away, anything to end this nightmare. 

Sometimes it's easier when they hate you.

Before I could say goodbye I felt a familiar feeling rise into my gut. A sharp pain like moments ago stabbed my stomach making me collapse onto the sheets in a screaming mess. Both boys stiffened at the sudden action and came by my side. 

My fist punched the wooden floor as sweat drenched my every curve. I was confused as to why this was happening now. 

"Y/N?", Edgar exclaimed in concern trying to comfort me. 

"Dude we have to stake her", Alan said moving closer to me with a stake.

"No! Stay away from her!", Edgar said angrily pointing his finger at his brother. 

"But she's..." he argued back gesturing towards my dead-looking body. 

"I-I can't...", Edgar whimpered looking back at me, brushing some hair behind my ear.

Before I could protest he picked me up and locked me in place with his arms, over his shoulder.  I kicked and screamed in protest soon forgetting about the pain. 

"Nooooo...", I cried. 

"I'm doing this because I love you!", Edgar said while running out of my house. 

----

He placed me gently on his bed and kissed my forehead. 

"I promise you'll be okay", he said softly. 

"But what about you?", I asked feeling a stray tear escape. 

"As long as you're safe who cares?", he replied his thumb stroking my cheek.

"Me", I say. 

I sit up on the bed and gently kiss his lips. He groaned from the feeling and wrapped his arms around me.