Les Anderson- Lucky

Y/N'S POV

I walked towards my front door fumbling for my key, I grabbed it from my back pocket and unlocked the door. As I was about to step through the door I saw Les and Dean staring at me again from the other side of the street. Two attractive boys staring at a defenceless girl like me? What could go wrong?

Dean pulled down his sunglasses. 

I waved sarcastically at the boys and they turned away awkwardly pretending to be doing something else. I appreciate the looks but Les was always the one for me. The one who I thought about at night before I went to sleep. Dean was attractive but I thought of him more as a friend. It would be weird to even cuddle him. 

I dumped my school bag in my room before heading downstairs to get a snack, removing my flats on the way. I was about to reach for a Pepsi until the doorbell rang so I put the Pepsi back and groaned. I was thirsty damn it. 

I ran towards the door and opened it to see a flustered looking Les. 

I blushed at the surprise. 

His hair looked like he had ran his hands through it a million times, his cheeks were flushed and his shirt clung to him a little making me bite my lip. 

"Hey Les how's it going?", I asked politely trying not to let my hormones get the better of me but I could already feel my cheeks flushing and my body tingle. 

He walked closer to me and stood on the doorstep. My eyebrows furrow in confusion but my heart smiles. I could smell the deodorant he was wearing fighting against him to control his sweat. 

His arm shot around my waist as if he'd practised this and before I could protest he leant me back and slowly brought his lips to mine. Our lips brushed against each other lightly sending shivers down my spine. Our lips moved in sync as my hands tangled in his hair and his arm joined the other around my waist.

----

Les straddled me in the car that he finally earned. 

No lies this time he actually passed but it took a lot of convincing. 

His hands were underneath my shirt as he kissed me passionately, my thoughts racing along with my heart. Our bodies were brought closer together and our hips creating fireworks in my core making me groan into the kiss. 

"Aren't you glad I finally grew some and kissed you that day", Les said breathlessly between soft kisses. He moved down my jaw to my neck, sucking on my thin skin creating an indescribable feeling.

"Mmm, yes", I groaned gripping his hair.