Billy Peltzer- Hot Winter

Y/N'S POV

"Ohh Billy"

Things were hot. I felt the heat on my face, under my clothes, between my legs. Billy, my boyfriend for two years now was on top on me on his bed running his hands from my chest to my waist while kissing me passionately. His mouth attacked mine breathlessly as I tried to get oxygen at the same time. My hands ran up and down his back eventually bringing his shirt with it. For such a sweet boy he could party for sure. No words could describe how excited we were.

He got up and smirked at me, removed his sweater in the freezing winter conditions and continued kissing me. In the blink of an eye, my shirt was off too as well as my pants and I felt the winter greet my skin. His zone touched mine while I straddled him.  I ground my hips against his feeling every muscle of his tense including the ones I had my hands on. I could feel his smooth, toned stomach skin with my finger tips as I gasped with the connection I felt. 

"Oh my god" He breathed under me. I felt the space close more and more down there as he grew harder by the second. I picked up the speed and he began to join in, connecting our hips in unison and doing other things in unison. His hands massage my waist as he drooled at my body grinding against his. We continued moaning until he flipped us over again. 

He kissed the rims of my bra teasing me and I could feel my breath hitch in my throat the closer he got. My hands brought his lips back to mine and he moaned into the kiss. His hand trailed down my side, then to my hip, then my stomach just touching my naval until...

Singing. 

Billy's pink lips just touching mine and his hand inches away from my clit, we both turned to see Gizmo coming up the stairs. 

"Jesus Christ Billy!" I yelled pulling back on my shirt and pants. He didn't bother, just covered up his situation under the sheats. 

We both laughed seeing Gizmo stood there innocently and I cradled him in my arms. His smile pure yet I knew deep down he knew what we were doing, he looked like a smug parent. 

"Hey, knock next time!" I fake scolded the furry thing. We laughed even Gizmo emitted a slight giggle. 

Once he was out of the room I was tackled onto the bed and thrown under the sheets with a chuckle. Moans and breaths filled the room will a smirking fully-informed Gizmo retreating from the room.