Sam Emerson- One Of The Guys

Y/N'S POV 

I adjusted my skirt as I walked into the Frog brother's comic book store. They would always harass me because I hung around with David, but that didn't stop me from coming every night. We were all still good friends. I could always fight my own battles, and with them being a vampire hunter and me hanging around with vampires I'm never surprised there is one. 

Though I am not a vampire. 

The guys just like my company. 

Pretty girl, funny, nice, can kick ass. That's what they always said, especially Paul. I knew who they were but I could never get away from them and to be fair I never wanted to. 

Music blasted on the radio and I looked around the store expecting them to notice me in at least 10 seconds. I kept walking and browsed, soon seeing a guy my age browsing the shelf directly opposite me. I looked up and so did he. We both smiled and looked down, though my smile wasn't half as attractive as his. 

His fashion choice was probably the reason for the delay of the Frog brother's entry. 

He had an interesting style choice but don't we all? Unless you're one of those sheep who follows everything. A long striped coat with the collar up, a vibrant and loud shirt, and his blonde hair stuck up perfectly on the top of his head. God was Ed and Al gonna rip into him. 

Before I got the chance to talk to him the brothers came into view and stood beside me looking at the blonde. I followed suit and we all stared until he noticed. Like a long line of confusion.

"Got a problem, guys?", he asked weirded out. Who could blame him? 

"Just scoping your civilian wardrobe", Edgar spoke following him around the store. I shrugged at Alan and he copied, eventually following the brother with me close behind. 

"Pretty cool huh?", Sam said gesturing to himself still browsing the comics. His free spirit and sarcasm made him even more attractive. 

"For a fashion victim", Alan added standing beside his brother. 

"Woah-woah-woah, you guys look like you've fallen straight out of a military movie. You've got Rambo over here with a damn bandana on his head and Al seriously you haven't even kissed a girl nevermind fight in the military.  So guys appreciate his individuality and maybe take some tips", I spoke, sarcasm dripping my every word. I could see Edgar flinch and Alan blush when I mentioned their names and they stood astonished. 

Vogue man laughed behind me. I turned towards him and his smile turned into a smirk. 

"I'll see you guys later, I'm Audi", I said putting my hand on both their chests before walking to the exit. They both tensed. I was glad I was at least somewhat attractive so I had an effect on them. Otherwise it would all be pointless. 

I left the store. 

I was halfway at mine and the gangs meeting point when I heard someone yelling. 

"WAIT!!", I heard. I turned around to see the kid from earlier walking towards me in all his glory. 

"I didn't catch your name and I seem to have lost my number so can I have yours?", he teased. I laughed and looked around. 

"It's Y/N lover boy and about the number, I guess I'll just see you around", I winked and left him standing there. I hopped on David's bike and he sat in front. 

"Who was that doll?", he asked suspiciously while eying Sam.

"Oh just a friend", I giggled.