Dallas Winston- Real Redhead

Y/N

I sat beside Cherry who sat beside Marcia in the cinema if you could call it that. The movie lighted up the luminous night and my converse that rested on the metal bar in front of me. I could hear the faint sounds of boys quarrelling and chatting behind me, I rolled my eyes. Why couldn't people just appreciate the cinema? Though I never really understood it myself. We were watching some beach movie, I think. The guys looked hot in swimsuits so I signed myself up. 

"Some cute redhead,"  A low new york accent spoke behind me, I saw Cherry smirk to herself as Marcia snickered beside her. Que eye roll number two. I never really realised why I hung out with them but they could be alright sometimes. Other times they were too girly, like right now. I gazed south to see my pants and the littered floor below. 

"Are you a real redhead?" The same guy philandered, he got real close to Cherry meaning he was real close to me too. I just continued watching the movie, I had no interest in Cherry's new fuck buddy especially now she was with that asshole, Bob. 

"How can I find out if this is your real red hair?" He continued, Cherry and Marcia's smile expanded while mine decreased. 

"If this is the same red hair that you have on your... these... these.. eyebrows, too?" He joked I chuckled while Cherry grimaced, so did Marcia. 

"Cut it out Dal," Said a second voice behind me. Wait, Dallas Winston? Dallas Winston hitting on Sherri Valance? Well, I'll be damned. 

"Get your feet off my chair and shut your trap!" She barked at Dallas getting him retreat a little. I could feel my temper rise as he proceeded to tease her. The girls often called me The Muscle, cause I was forever in for a fight. 

"Who's gonna make me?" He urged peering around I could feel his expiration on my neck making me shiver. 

"I will god damn it!" I snarled twisting around in my seat to face him. His chocolate eyes widened at my outburst but his eyes fixed on Cherry again. I scoffed and turned back around 

"That's the Greaser who just got out of jail," Marcia whispered to both of us and my eyes widened a little in surprise. I wasn't surprised to hear Dallas was in prison, I was surprised to hear that he got out. 

"Better leave us alone or I'll call the cops." Marcia stammered trying to stand up for her friends. I mocked. 

"Shit Marcia that's the best you can do?" I said harshly to hear, her head lowered in disappointment. I then went back to watch the movie that we paid for. 

"You got me scared to death.What am I gonna do, Pony? This girl is making me shake." Winston challenged sarcastically getting closer again. 

"GET LOST HOOD!" I yelled making everyone jump and a large bang occur. Everyone exploded into laughter. I glanced to the ground to detect Dallas Winston arriving up from the ground having fallen off of his chair. I joined in with the merriment. 

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you had this problem of yelling in my face." He stated to my face softly looking at it, examining every pore that was on there.

"What are you then huh? The muscle?" He asked sceptically. The girls sniggered alongside me, I leered. 

"I guess you could say that," I replied. 

"Yeah, I 've heard about you." He said leaning back in his chair. He then got up to leave muttering something to himself, making Cherry start on his other friends who looked much sweeter and cuter. Though they were probably half his age. 

"Are you going to start now, too? You don't look the type anyway. What's your name?" She started on them making the boy in the muscle top recoil a little. 

"Hey Leave em alone Sher. What have they done to you?" I said.

"Thanks, Ponyboy Curtis," He said thanking me in a hushed pitch, his southern accent complimented him a little. 

"That's an original name, original" Cherry said shocked, it was a real unique name. A name I was all too accustomed with. I used to babysit Ponyboy when Darry was playing football and Soda was in art class. I used to read to him every night, gone with the wind was his favourite. We used to go everywhere together, guess you could say he was the sibling I never had. Now he undoubtedly wouldn't identify me. 

"Well his father was an original person" I explained my eyes glued to the multi-color screen. 

"He got a brother named Sodapop too. It even says so on his birth certificate." I resumed. 

"Yeah... Well, my name's Sherry, but my friends call me Cherry because of my hair." She said shaking his hand. I regarded another boy sitting peacefully, a couple of seats down from pony, he looked sweet too. 

I noticed a cup of Cola waving in front of my face and someone placed it in my hand. I looked beside me to see Dallas Winston perching down beside me. 

"I thought this might cool you off." He muttered sipping his drink innocently. I could feel my face turning the shade of Cherry's locks, in fact, I presumably could've mingled in it by now. 

"Yeah well it didn't work now, did it? You know you should really pay attention to Sodapop when hitting on women cause the only thing you're gonna get from a girl at this rate is the change she'll give you after you buy a pack of smokes from her at the store!" I snapped launching my drink in his face, a sweet smile of satisfaction on my face along with Cherry's. Marcia had only the look of terror that she carried when the old dispute broke out. 

"Fiery, huh? Just the way I like them!" He said leaning closer to me. 

"Typical greaser," I told leaning in too, a scowl impaled on both of our faces. I had no idea at the time what was going to happen. 

"Ouch, watch your mouth sweetheart. Or maybe I'll do it for you" He stated inches away from my front. 

"In your dreams" I growled creeping nearer. 

"No baby, in reality," He said sealing the gap between us. 

His lips attached to mine intensely making thrills rebound from my curled hair to my battered Converse. He leant across more to my seat with my hands trapped in his light oiled hair making it sleek to touch. His hands wandered up and down my waist making me groan. I neglected our audience. He leant closer and closer to me until our chests connected my chair leant back making us fall backwards and disconnecting our lips. We looked at each other, mouths red and puffed, clothes and hair chaotic. 

"Get off of me" I smirked getting up in my chair. 

"Go on get lost, honey," I said trying to conceal the smirk that was on my face. My palms tried frantically to correct my hair. 

"Alright baby. I'll go, I know when I'm not wanted"He grinned stepping away not forgetting to brush his hands along my arm as he walked away, cigarette in hand. 

"I hope I never see Dallas Winston again. If I do I'd... probably fall in love with him." I smiled watching the movie once more. I was confused since I'd missed so much of it but I wasn't concentrating on it, I was still replaying the last events in my head. 

"Sure" Ponyboy chuckled and eventually we all joined in. 

Little did I know, that was the first day of the rest of my life. The rest of my life with Dallas Winston.