Johnny Castle- I'm A Love Man

Y/N'S POV

I burst the doors open to the stuffy room filled will people with the same passion. Dance. There are all different races, types, and ages of people all grinding on each other having a god damn good time. 

Everyone cheers as I enter the room. You see I was known as 'hips', one of the best dancers in this place, that's except for Johnny of course. He could lead anybody, apparently. Their fists go up in the air as I start immediately swinging my body around, forgetting about every stress I ever had.

A guy wearing no shirt pulls me into him sliding his arms around my waist as we dance together. The music blasts in our ears as we laugh together. His hands go down to my hips as I start to tilt my head in time with the music. 

I soon head away, leaving the muscular stranger. I start grinding on people behind as I make my way towards the centre. I clap as I skip and make my way towards my partner Josh. He pretends to pull me in by a rope and grabs me as soon as I'm in near enough distance. 

We improvise and add in special parts of past routines, moving hungrily to the chosen music. As Josh is stroking my thighs from behind I feel him whisper in my ear, his breath tickling it. 

"Johnny boy's here.", he states teasingly making my gaze fall to the guy who burst through the doors with Penny. Penny is a close friend of mine. We've known each other since we were Rockettes. She waves to me as she and Johnny start dancing and I return the favour. 

Josh spins me round to face him and he lifts me in the air, spinning me around elegantly and setting me back down again. I notice Johnny thrusting into the air while guys hold his back, making me blush a little. A smirk crept up onto my face. 

I run my hands down Josh's chest and start to slide down his torso, then stepping one foot over his leg so I was practically sitting on it. I start to grind as he catches and lets go of my arms repetitively. Purely platonic. 

I hug Josh as we start to sway a little like the amateur dancers. I see Josh wink at someone behind me. My brows furrow in confusion until I feel strong hands grip my hips spinning me around swiftly. I gasp mockingly, as I turn around to face my new partner, Johnny Castle. Sweat makes his hair stick to his forehead, and his toned chest is visible through his half buttoned down shirt. 

I smirk at him which he gladly mirrors. 

My start to roll our hips on each other and my arms wrap around his neck loosely. His hands run up and down my body lightly making me shiver with excitement. He lifts my leg by the joint at his hip and I lean back and stroke his chest soon getting back up. 

We continue to physically flirt with each other until the night is over. 

We dance all night, feeling a different part of each other's bodies every time. 

Once the night ends we embrace in a sweaty hug which was quite enjoyable. Penny soon began talking to me about different routines and things she was up to, which I gladly enjoyed listening to. We did some girl talk as Johnny bonded with Josh drinking.

"My place, now," he whispers into my ear, breath hot with desperation.

Next thing I knew I was in his cabin in my bra, dancing with a shirtless Johnny.