Rusty James- Biology

DOUBLE UPDATE!! 3 FUCKKINGG K! HOLY SHIT. CHEERS!

Y/N'S POV

Biology

bʌɪˈɒlədʒi/noun the study of living organisms, divided into many specialised fields that cover their morphology, physiology, anatomy, behaviour, origin, and distribution.

Remember, remember, remember. 

Wait, the who of the what now?

Y/N, it's organisms, not orgasms...

Hang on so God didn't make me? Well, my life's a lie. I've been living a lie!

They were all the thoughts that got shoved under the sofa as soon as the doorbell rang. Surely the most 'scientific' of them all got crushed by my textbook. I was hoping I could recover them at some point tonight, that's if he would leave.

It's funny how one action could reveal something of such beauty and worth, even if the thing itself didn't know it. 

"Rusty James" I smirked leaning against the doorframe. 

"The one and only." He smirked in return lifting his arms. 

I widened the entrance with my arm to the door and walked inside, knowing he'd follow. I returned into my heated dip in the sofa, watching as he walked in front of the apricot walls replacing all status they may have once had. 

"What you studying there?" He asked in his usual husky deep voice. Husky James. My eyes trailed down his bare arms as I replied. The muscles bulging as he crossed them knowingly.

"Biology."

"Maybe I could teach you a thing or two" He flirted sitting beside me on the terracotta sofa, feeling a new dip being created and more heat. 

I held a finger to his nearing lips, drawing my attention to my paper. My expression serious as I remembered the word of the town and his 'I haven't-done-anything-I-swear' expression. His eyebrows furrowed as my finger remained until I was done talking. 

"You fightin' tonight?"

He rolled his eyes and sat back, putting his arms on the rim of the seat. His fingers skimmed my hair a little, an attempt to calm me down I'm sure. His eyes remained down. 

"Well, are you?" I crossed my arms, dumping the paper on the coffee table in front. He looked up from the sound it made. I wasn't angry, just...dissapointed. God, I sounded like a mother, maybe that's what he needed. 

"Look, it wasn't my call tonight baby. I got to Benny's and as I sipped my milk, relaxed, ol' Midget broke the news alright?" He softly argued, his hands talking more than he did. 

"When?"

"10"

"Who?"

"Biff"

"GOD DAMN IT RUSTY JAMES!" I gave up getting out of the seat and trudging in front of him. His head slid back and forth in the crook of his hand, similar to how I lay in his neck. 

"What?!" He snapped throwing his hands where I once sat. 

"STOP TRYING TO BE YOUR BROTHER, HE'S GONE, HE'S NEVER COMING BACK. YOU'RE YOUR OWN PERSON BABE, START ACTING LIKE IT!" 

"STOP TALKING ABOUT MY BROTHER!" He roared standing inches away from me. 

"THEN STOP FIGHTING!" 

"NO! IT'S THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME CONNECTED TO HIM LIKE HE'S STILL HERE 'CAUSE HE'S COMING BACK Y/N I JUST KNOW IT!" 

"STOP LYING TO YOURSELF, YOU WANNA HURT ME MORE? FINE THEN FIGHT, BUT THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU EVER COME IN HERE. THE LAST TIME YOU EVER SEE ME!" 

I breathed heavily as I contained my wails inside of me. His eyebrows tilted the opposite way to anger, remorseful-like, saying sorry for him. 

As always we'd make up.

Instantly his hands imprisoned my hips and dragged them to his. My hands grasped his broad shoulders so harshly I could feel the whiteness in my knuckles. Our passionate breathing trapped between our fighting mouths and tongues. He fell back onto the sofa placing me on his lap and his hands embraced my thighs like they hadn't seen each other for months. The oral combat continued, soft moans from him and groans from me released into the confined space between our battle. 

Hands got tighter, shirts got looser, bras were lost, friction was made. His hands massaged my chest as roughly as he kissed me, speeding up both. It was difficult to admire someone so perfect, kiss quickly, and try not to explode from the pleasure I was receiving. 

His groped became restrained and his hands just rested on my chest, my head on his. 

"Can IIII?" He asked, I already knew what he meant. 

With a sigh and an eye roll, I lay down on the sofa, holding my arms out as his face sandwiched between my breasts. His arms wrapped around my waist. I felt all his frustration in the middle of my chest at that moment. He groaned softly when I played with his air. 

"I'm sorry" I apologies. I knew sometimes I was selfish, I couldn't tell him who he wanted to be but if it was dangerous I had my right to say. 

"I just can't even think what I would do if I lost you. If you got seriously hurt."

"I know your brother means a lot to you, mine meant a lot to me too Rusty James. But I've faced the fact that maybe they're never coming home."

He held himself up on his arms to look at my face. My head was pulsating from all my previously released anger. 

"Maybe they will. What if they come home together? Wouldn't that be amazing man?" He spoke into the horizon. I smiled at his optimism, it's not often you see a hood like that so mystic. 

"I really missed you."

"Yeah" I muttered. I knew my brother was dead, there was no way a reckless guy like him would survive two minutes in the big world alone, even if it was in the company of The Motorcycle Boy. 

He got up putting on his dirty tank top and stood. I frowned at the time. 9:45. 15 minutes until the real witching hour. The real horror. I prayed for the best while clasping my bra. The unholy and holy deed contrasting on each other. 

He kissed my cheek softly. 

"You're gonna ace this test baby" He reassures with a smirk, I knew he didn't mean the revision. Sometimes I hoped he did but he didn't. Getting approval for being good at making out was almost as good as being told you're smart. Almost. 

The doorway came into view once more as I stood in the night, in my long shirt. I could feel the invisible gawks on my legs, no just Rusty James. 

I held his bandana tightly, putting it up to my nose. It smelled distinctly of alcohol and a sweet fighter named Rusty James. God, I hoped he wouldn't turn out like his brother, even though he was hoping the opposite. 

I gave him the tightest hug I could muster, earning a laugh from him. 

"I love you," he said and ran off into the night. 

Every step he took, my knees crushed more and more. The tears rushed more and more. I knew something wasn't right. 

"I love you!" I called out. 

"Be safe..." I whispered.