Chapter 1~ His Name is Harry

Edited by: @nialls_supra and @Supermaaan14

You're Not My Brother

Larry AU

Chapter 1: Louis POV

"LOUIS! Come down. Harry and your stepfather are here!" my mum called up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes, huffing. I still couldn't see why my mum remarried, and to Mr. Styles out of all people. To say the man was gross was an understatement. He had no manners whatsoever, ordering my mum around like a slave. Not to mention he was a lazy ass. Plus, he gave me an off feeling. I didn't like the man, but I'm happy for mum. If she's happy, I'm happy. But, the things is, I don't think this "happiness" would last for long.

I rolled out of bed, throwing on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt. The t-shirt showed off my many tattoos. Some people think I'm intimidating, or they think I'm rude.

Maybe I am.

But...it's kind of just an act I put on. I've been hurt so many times and I don't want to feel vulnerable again. So, the best way to do that is by kicking people out of my life, letting them know who's boss. All of my tattoos mean something to me, but they were definitely a tool I used for intimidation, as well as my earrings. Although, I don't wear them too often. To be honest, I'm not very punk at all.

"Louis, help Harry move his things into his room please," my mum asked when I got downstairs. Her, Devon (Harry's dad), and Harry himself stood by the front door.

"Fine," I sighed.

We went out to Devon's old truck and I picked out a box that said 'Harry's room' on it. The box was light. I knew Harry and his dad didn't have much since they were pretty poor, but I still expected the box to be a bit heavier.

Harry followed me up the stairs and into his bedroom. I put his stuff on his bed and sat down onto it.

In my opinion, Harry was kind of weird. He didn't talk and he would never even look me in the eye. It irritated me. I hate when people are like that.

So annoying.

Of course, my mom loves him though. I swear she never shuts up about Harry. It was always Harry this or Harry that. She may have married Devon, but by the way she acted, you would think she married the curly-haired lad.

And if that wasn't bad enough, she wanted me to love him too. She was always asking me to do things for him and shit. Like, what the hell? He's 15, not 5, right? She wanted me to do everything with him; invite him out with my friends, make plans with him, and other shit. Which confused me to say the least. I mean, my mom was always complaining about how messed up she thinks I am, yet she wants me to hang out with Harry? Wouldn't that ruin perfect little Harry? I wasn't digging this whole 'bonding' thing she was trying to force on us.

Yet, my mum wouldn't stop trying. The next morning she told me I had to drive him to school and take him out for ice cream afterwards. So, now I'm also his babysitter or whatever.

I honked my horn and laid my head down on the steering wheel. I was still waiting for Harry. Apparently, the boy doesn't know how to read a clock.

That or he doesn't own one with his poor self.

Harry opened the front door and slid into the passenger seat. "Sorry," he mumbled.

I looked at him, glaring, "Whatever. Just learn to get your ass out of bed at the right time."

I turned on my music, blasting Pierce the Veil's 'King For A Day'. Besides that, the car ride was silent. Inside my head I laughed. Harry looked so uncomfortable. Ha. Treats him right for making me late.

Turns out Harry is exceptionally smart and even though he's a Sophomore, he's taking Junior classes. Just my luck. Now, not only do I have classes with him, the whole Junior class would eventually know he was my stepbrother. It'd ruin my whole reputation too.

"Tomlinson. You're late," our English teacher, Mrs. Cumps said.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever," and sat down in my seat.

"One more and it's detention, Louis. This is your last warning." Her eyes looked at me sharply. Finally she looked away to see Harry standing there. "Oh, hello. You must be Harry Styles, I'm Mrs. Cumps. You can take a seat next to Louis. I assume your brother will be showing you around today. Welcome to Doncaster."

Great. People were already associating Harry with me. And doesn't she know the term stepbrother? By the end of the day, the whole school would know of Harry.

Harry nodded and took the seat next to me. I groaned and put my head down. This was going to be hell.