Chapter 4~ Don't Let Me Go

Author's Note: Hey! So I'm back! Unfortunately, this chapter ain't much better. But don't worry! Happiness will come next chapter? Maybe. Or the chapter after that. Thanks so much for the comments/messages/votes/ reads. Alright well I've rambled on enough so...back to the story

Edited by: Supermaaan14

*Louis POV*

I was stirred awake the next morning by Harry trying to sneak out of my room. Last night, Harry cried himself to sleep and I didn't want to move him, so I let him sleep in my bed.

"Harry," I groaned, still groggy from sleep.

"Um, yeah?" he asked.

"Come back." I looked him in the eyes. I could see the pain in them and it broke my heart.

He nodded and sat down on the bed next to me. It was silent for a few seconds.

"Harry? What happened?" I asked.

He stared ahead and for a second I wasn't sure if he would tell me, but then he opened his mouth and said, "He hurt me."

I looked at Harry. There were no bruises or scars as far as I could tell. My stomach became uneasy, "How did he hurt you?"

He looked down in his lap, staring at his hands. I tilted his head towards me and said firmly, "How did he hurt you?"

He started to cry again and I wrapped my arms around him, rocking him back and forth. "H-he r-raped me." He forced out.

I gasped, hugging him even tighter, "I'm so so sorry. This is all my fault."

He shook his head, "I-it's not your fault Lou."

But it was. It was all my fault. I was the one who pressured him into drinking last night. I was the one who left him with his dad. We could have just gotten ice cream and went straight home. No matter what he said, I knew was my fault and nothing could change that.

"Has he done it before?" I hoped to God this was the only time.

But it wasn't.

"How long has this been going on?"

"Since my eleventh birthday."

I curled my hand into a fist. I was shocked. What sick man would do that to a little boy? I couldn't believe this had been going on for so long. Four years his dad had abused him. I really wanted to punch the dickhead in the face.

With a metal chair.

"How often?" The more questions I asked, the more I was afraid of the answers.

He shrugged, "Whenever he wants...which is a lot.'

"You need to tell someone...Haz." So, I guess I had a nickname for him now.

He pulled away, 'No. Louis. Please tell me you won't tell anyone!"

"But Har-"

He cut me off, "No! No! No! Louis please! You can't tell anyone! Please..."

"Okay," I said. I don't know why. It just broke me to see him like that.

"Promise?"

"Promise." But, I had a feeling I would end up breaking it.

Harry curled up into my side, "I'm glad I have you as an older brother Lou. Now I don't feel so alone."

*Later That Day. Still Louis' POV*

"Do you want anything to eat for Lunch?" I asked.