Chapter 9 ~ All The Times He Needed Me

Author's Note: Hey guys! This chapter is way overdue. So, so sorry. This is a slightly intense chapter. Some material may be triggering, etc. etc, etc. I don't think you really care but I feel the need to warn people anyways. Like I said, so sorry it took so long. I hope you're all still interested!

Edited by: Supermaaan14

*Louis' P.O.V.*

"Eleanor, I'm breaking up with you," I said, sitting down next to her at our table.

"That was so...random. Kind of nonchalant." She said, not even looking up from her phone.

I shrugged.

She put her phone down and looked at me. "So, why this sudden change?"

"Zayn." I told her what Zayn had told me and she listened intently.

"Wow, that's really sweet. Zayn's a better person than you." She ate a spoonful of ice cream.

I stared at her. "Thanks for your honesty. I didn't feel bad enough already."

She smiled, "You're welcome."

I glared, "I think I hate you."

"Love you, too."

"Okay, anyways, I'm going to tell Harry."

Her spoon clattered on the table, "Are you sure you're ready for that? I mean have you thought about your mom and Devon?"

"Not really, but I'm sure I want to do this. I need to do this."

She took my hand and squeezed it. "Alright, then I support you. As long as you're still my gay best friend."

I shoved her playfully. "I told you not to call me that."

"Promise?"

"I promise. Now I'm going to need your help, along with Zayn's."

"My help with what?" Zayn asked sitting down across from us.

"I want the way I tell Harry to be absolutely perfect. I wanna go all out."

"Alright. Let's do this." Zayn said.

Eleanor got out a piece of paper and we started to plan out all the details. We all pitched out ideas based on things that Harry liked, but overall I made the decisions.

Eventually, the bell rang and lunch was over. We'd figured everthing out. The only thing left was to get all the supplies and set everything up.

"See ya Zayn. Have a good time with Perrie tonight."

"See ya bro."

Eleanor bounded up to my side. "Hey, so do you want to get some of the supplies after school today?"

"Yeah, sure. I just have to drop Harry of at home first. Call your mom and tell her she doesn't have to pick you up today." Eleanor doesn't have her license yet, so her mom usually picks her up unless I take her.

"Okay, sounds good. I'll meet you at your car then."

"Kay, bye." I kissed her cheek.

She looked at me shocked. "I thought we were broken up?"

I shrugged. "We are ... sorry it's just a habit. I guess this is the last time."

There was an awkward silence.

"Okay. Bye." She turned around to go.

"Eleanor, wait!" I grabbed her hand.

She turned around, "What?"