FAQ~ Author

*Edited as my opinions changed. May  be different than what you previously read*

Edited by: Supermaaan14

How long will this book be?

-Probably around 20-25 chapters.

Will Harry and Louis finally be getting together soon?

-Yep.

Why did you decide to include child abuse in this story?

- Well, first off it adds drama to the story. Secondly, although it makes some people uncomfortable, it's a very real issue. Many people also forget that it happens to males and not only girls. And not only physical abuse, but sexual abuse as well. This is a way of raising awareness about the effects of abuse on teens.

How long have you wanted to write a fanfiction?

-On my previous account before I deleted, I was writing a non AU about Louis having an eating disorder. So, about a year. Pretty much since I entered the fandom.

Will you ever continue/update that story?

-Maybe, but no promises.

Will there be a sequel to this story?

-Maybe, but no promises.

Why did you make Eleanor nice in this book?

-I'm not saying I like Eleanor, but I really don't have anything against her and I feel like her and Louis probably get along quite well actually. They're not dating but I don't think Louis hates her. I don't like how some Larry shippers send hate to her (legit hate, not just calling her a beard because that's not hate. That's just a job description.) She hasn't really given me a reason to like her a lot, but she also hasn't given me a reason to not like her. We literally know pretty much nothing about her except for the lies M!M tells us. Update: I actually don't like her now that I've learned some stuff about how she treats fans. I still don't hate her though, but my opinion has definitely changed. I still want her to be nice in the book though.

I'm an Elounor shipper and you've offended me.

-I'm sorry, but I honestly don't care. Why are you reading this anyway?

I'm not necessarily an Elounor shipper, but I think the whole Larry thing is weird and wrong.

-Okay...???

I'm one of your friends you actually know in real life and I somehow found your wattpad account and I'm disgustingly reading this. Why are you writing this? You're a Christian. Being gay is wrong.

-Get off my account, stalker. And I can write whatever I want. This is my personal opinion. I disagree with yours, but just, please, don't judge me for what I believe.

Wait, you're a Christian who supports gay marriage/the lgbt community?

-Yes, we do exist. And, yes, I do. For more on this, see About Me Shiz.

So how did you decide between Ziam and Zerrie?

-Who says I have? ;)

Do you ship Ziam or Zerrie?

-Both. See About Me Shiz Update: I now strongly ship Ziam.

Why don't you write in Harry's point of view more often?

-Because I'm horrible at it. Plus, for this book and because of Harry's personality in this book, it's better if most of his thoughts are kept secret.

Will there be smut?

-Larry shippers. We're all going to hell. Lol. Nah. I'm kidding. Truth is, I've read A LOT of it. I mean, I've read so many Larry fanfics it's hard to avoid, and I've read other boyxboy stories, but I'm definitely not comfortable writing it at this point. So sorry. Most likely not.

Why did you delete the actual sexual abuse scene?

-If I can't feel comfortable writing smut, I definitely am not comfortable with keeping that scene up. Sorry :/

Will there be fluff?

-Heck yeah! I've got some planned already. Next chapter :)

What's your fav bromance? (Aka not Larry or Ziam because I consider those romances)

-All of them. Lol.

What's going to happen to Devon?

-You'll see.

*more questions may be added if I think of some*