Chapter 10~For the Love of a Son

Author's Note: I have the same lame excuse everyone uses for why this took me so long to write: I was busy. Yes, I'm a horrible person. I'm sorry. Okay the multimedia for those is the song For the Love of a Daughter by Demi Lovato. Listening to that song will really enhances the chapter.

Edited by: Supermaaan14

*Louis' POV*

I awoke to the vibrating and ringing of my phone. I groaned, sitting up from the position I was in next to Harry. Picking up my phone, I squinted at the bright light. It was Zayn.

The time was almost 9pm. That means it had been about three hours since I had found Harry. The small boy was still sleeping quietly next to me.

I answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Holy shit dude. Where are you?" Zayn said.

"I'm at Eleanor's, why?"

"The police are here. They're at my house trying to find you guys. I called you so many times, man."

"I'm sorry...I fell asleep."

"Alright. Well, we're on our way."

"Who?"

"Your mum, the police, me, and my mum."

"Oh, okay."

"Dude, say something. Are you guys alright?"

"I- I'm not sure."

"Okay. We'll be there ASAP."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye... love you man."

I hung up, sighing. After getting up to use the bathroom, I went to find El.

I found her sitting with her parents. Her mum stood up and hugged me. "How are you doing? Do you want some tea?"

"Uh, sure. Thanks, Mrs. Calder."

"You're welcome. You know we're here for you anytime."

"I told them everything." Eleanor explained.

"Everything?"

She nodded her head.

Mrs. Calder gave me the cup of tea. "That's right. I'm so sorry, sweetie. If you need anything, just ask."

"Thanks. Well, I guess I should warn you guys."

"Warn us about what?" Mr. Calder asked.

"A storm of people is about to show up."

"I guess I'll just make some more tea," Mrs. Calder laughed.

"How are you guys so calm about all of this?" I asked.

"Oh, trust me," Eleanor said, "they're freaking out on the inside. We just have really good poker faces."

I laughed, then the doorbell rang. "Um, that's probably them."

We walked into the room that the front door opened up to. Mr. Calder opened it.

"Oh my god." My mum pushed past all of them, running to hug me.

I embraced her and she started to cry. "Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I should've been home."

I started to cry too. "I'm okay mum. It's not your fault. But Harry..."

"Oh my god. Where is he?"

"He's upstairs sleeping. Mum, I'm scared."

"I know, honey, I know. I'm here now." She squeezed me, holding me tight.