Chapter 19~ Car Rides

Author's note: If anyone would like to edit, it would be a GREAT help! Just comment or message me if you are interested at all! Thanks!

Edited by: Supermaaan14

Dear Mum,

Harry wanted me to tell you that he misses you and wants to join in on this whole letter thing. So, you should be getting a letter from him soon. Sorry, this letter is a bit later than expected. It was a busy week, but a fun one! Dad and Jay had a surprise for Harry and I...

"Where do you want to put your shirts?" I asked Harry. We were finally unpacking our bags a bit later that week. I decided to help Harry first and then we would move onto my bags.

"Um, I was thinking about that top drawer," Harry said, looking up.

"LOUIS?" My dad called from downstairs.

"YEAH?" I called back.

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

"UPSTAIRS IN HARRY'S ROOM."

I heard two pairs of footsteps coming up the stairs and my dad and Jace entered Harry's room a few seconds later.

"Whatchya guys doing?" Jace asked.

"Just unpacking," Harry said, folding a pair of black skinny jeans.

My dad and Jace shared a look. "Well, you might want to put some of those back." Dad said.

I frowned, "Why?"

"Well, we wanted to surprise you guys so..." Jace started.

"We're going to Disneyland!" My dad finished with a smile on his face.

My jaw dropped. "Are you serious?"

"Yep" They said at the same time.

I turned to Harry. "We're going to Disneyland."

His face was lit up with happiness and a smile filled his face. He jumped into my arms and I caught him. "Oh my god! We're going to Disneyland!" He whispered happily.

Back a while ago when Harry and I had first started to actual talk, I asked him if there was one place in the world, where he would want to go. He said Disney World, but I don't think Disneyland is too much of a disappointment.

"I know babe. I know." I smiled into his hair.

"We leave tomorrow and we're staying there for three days. So, just pack enough for three days, maybe a little extra just in case," Jace said.

I let go of Harry and nodded. "Okay."

Jace and my dad left the room and went downstairs to make us lunch while Harry and I finished unpacking the clothes we weren't going to take.

"Hey, do you think I should bring my swim trunks?" Harry asked.

"Why bring swimming trunks when you can skinny dip?" I wiggled my eyebrows at him suggestively.

He blushed and rolled his eyes. "Well, for one, there's going to be other people there. And two, your dad would probably kill us."

I chuckled, "And Jace would probably just laugh."

"Exactly. You know, this is kind of weird, but...your dad and him are kind of cute."

"Wait, what?"

"I don't know. Trace? I kind of ship it."

"Harry Edward Styles." I couldn't believe this boy right now.

"What?" He looked at me confused.