Chapter 11~ That Moment

Author's Note: Hey guys!!! It's me again. Just with another chapter with moments you've all been waiting for. This chapter I'm kind of disappointed with since it took me so long to write and then it's not even that good. Of course, I had to have writers block on one of the most important chapters... Ugh.

So read on.

Edited by: Supermaaan14

Louis P.O.V.

I remember that day really, really clearly. It was the calm before the storm. Or the calm in the storm. Either way, it was a really good day.

Obviously, the day started with me waking up. Every day does. (Or else I'd probably be dead.) But, that was pretty much the only normal part of my day.

The first weird thing: Harry was awake.

Now, there's one thing about Harry that everyone knows, and that's that he loves to sleep. He can sleep through anything. And he will definitely sleep whenever he has the chance. I was considered the early wakes in the family. So, how the heck did he wake up before me?

I rolled over to face him, our faces so close, we were almost touching. I smiled, scanning his face. He was beautiful. "Morning," I said.

"Good morning," he said, smiling.

"How are you doing?" I asked, concerned.

He shrugged. "I don't know, I'm just really tired."

"It was a long, hard day yesterday. I'd be more surprised if you said you were happy and energetic."

He yawned. "I could just lie here all day."

"Then do it, no one's stopping you."

"Will you stay with me?"

I nodded.

He smiled. "Okay." And his eyes fluttered shutter.

He slept for a couple hours of course and I just watched him. I had nothing else to do, except think.

I thought about everything that had happened in the last few months. From first meeting Harry, to the day I found out about his dad, to all the promises I had broken. I thought about how much I wanted him, but how I was too scared to admit my feelings to him and even myself.

When he finally woke up again, I practically had to pull him out of bed.

"But, I don't want to get out of bed, Lou."

"I know, but you have to."

"But, why? You said I could lie here all day. I'm still tired," he whined.

"I know, but I changed my mind. Too much sleep isn't good for you. Plus, you need to eat breakfast."

"But, I'm not hungry."

I sighed, sitting down on the bed next to him in the eyes. "I know this is hard Harry. I know all you want to do is lie here and never leave again. I know you feel like if you eat, you'll throw it up. But you need to try. It's not going to be easy, but we're going to get through this. One step at a time."

He sighed and a tear rolled down his cheek. "Okay."

Suddenly, I picked him up bridal style.

He giggled. "What're you doing, Lou?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?"

I carried him downstairs with more difficulty than I thought it would be. The boy was heavier than he looked.