Chapter 5.2~ Are We Gay? (Chapter 5 Tag)

Author's Note: Hey guys! So, I said I would upload another small chapter. So, I'm calling this Chapter 5.2. There will be a 5.3 as well. They're called "Tags" because they are not long enough to be a chapter on their own, but they aren't part of the main chapter they may be some of the most important parts in a story... Okay I'm probably confusing you so READ.

Edited by: Supermaaan14

*Harry's Point of View*

"Where the heck are Zayn and Louis?" I asked. We were supposed to be leaving and Zayn was going to drop us off at our house. But, they had disappeared. And it wasn't easy to find them in Liam's huge house.

"Didn't expect to be playing hide and seek today?" Niall laughed.

"Nope, but I didn't expect to be here either. So..."

"Expect the unexpected," Liam said.

There was a laugh, "Probably. Oh well. At least this explains why you've never dated a girl. And that one week thing doesn't count."

"Tell me I'm not the only one who heard that." Niall said.

"Nope, I heard It too," I said, "It was definitely Zayn."

"But where'd it come from?" Niall asked.

Liam pointed, "The closet. I'm pretty sure."

Niall walked over and swung the door open, "You can come out of the closet now."

Louis laughed. He almost seemed...nervous? "What? What's that supposed to mean."

"You've been in there long enough. You should share your secret with everyone. No one will judge you." I said.

"W-What? How did you know?" Louis asked, stunned.

"We heard Zayn laugh. That's how we found you."

"So you're okay with it? You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"Well...you know-" He didn't finish because Zayn interrupted.

"Louis, they don't know." Zayn said, nudging Louis.

"Know what?" Niall asked, "What do we not know?!"

"Nothing!" They said together.

Niall poured, "Keeping secrets hurts others ya know."

"Fine, fine" Louis said, "I'll tell you."

"Alright. Go." I told him, not sure what secret Louis could be keeping.

He took a deep breath, "I like..."

To be continued...

Author's Note: So yeah. That's 5.2! 5.3 will probably be shorter. Or longer. I don't know. But it will be in both Harry and Louis' POVs. Get excited. Or not. Whatever you want. Okay so QfC

1) Best gay or closet joke you know.

2) How are you?