Chapter 20~Disney Princes and Fireworks

Author's Note: Still looking for an editor.

Edited by: Supermaaan14

"Louis. Louuuuis. LOUIS WAKE UP!"

I awoke, startled.

Harry peered down at me . My head was lying in his lap. I must've fallen asleep on accident.

"We're here," he said.

I groaned as I sat up and looked around. Sure enough we were in the Disneyland parking lot.

"Look who's awake!" My dad said as he pulled into a parking space.

I rubbed my neck. It was sore from the way I had slept. "Next time I fall asleep in such an awkward position, don't hesitate to wake me."

"Well, once we check into the hotel, you can go to the spa if you'd like." Jace said.

We got out of the car and we each rolled our own suitcases to the front desk. Daisy and Phoebe skipped ahead of us while Harry and I trailed in the back.

Harry slipped his hand into mine and I smiled. "This is so incredible. I can't believe we're actually here."

I nodded, "I'm glad you're happy. We're going to have tons of fun."

My dad and Jace checked us into the hotel room while the rest of us (Daisy, Phoebe, Harry and I. Ernest and Doris were left at home, being babysat by Kate and her mother for a few days) looked around in awe.

I had looked up this hotel before we came. It was Disney's Grand Californian Hotel and Spa. It wasn't too expensive, but my mum definitely wouldn't have been able to afford it. The lobby itself was extremely fancy with redwood tables, the comfiest couches, chandeliers, and cool looking lamps.

A Bell Boy came and got our luggage, as well as led us to our room.

My dad looked around at all of us. "Who would like to do the honors of opening the door?"

"Louis should do it!" Daisy said.

"Yeah, Louis!" Phoebe agreed.

I blushed as my dad handed me the key. "Well, um...Actually, I think you should open it," I said to Harry. "This is your dream."

He took the key excitedly and put it into the slot. He opened the door slowly and gasped.

The room was awesome; freaking awesome. My dad and Jace got one of those themed rooms that were based on Disney movies. Ours was Aladdin, so the walls were painted a dark blue with a gold trim. Everything just had this Arabian feel to it. They even had a replica of the lamp from the movie.

The room we were staying in was pretty big as well. There was a master bedroom that my parents were sharing and then another room with two smaller beds. Harry and I were sharing one bed and the twins were sharing the other one.

In the living area, which had all these cool looking Arabian pillows, there were two large comfy couches right in front of the TV.

Harry flopped on the bed that we had chosen, which was closest to the window. "This is quite nice."

"Nice is an understatement," I lied down next to him.

"Hey guys," Jace opened the door to our room. "We're going to go out for dinner and then go see the parade in one of the parks. Is there any place you guys really want to go?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Nah, not really. Anything is good with me. " I turned to Harry, "You?"

He shrugged too, "Nope, nothing in mind."