Chapter 5~ Are We Gay?

Author's Note: OMG. I'm so sorry. Please don't hate me. I know how long this took me to upload and I feel so horrible. Hopefully you guys will like the chapter. I'm having a love/ hate relationship with it. I'm sorry if it's boring and dry. I just kind of wanted a filler that slightly advanced the story but not so much that I won't be able to make the story more than 10 chapters. Lol. Well READ!

Edited by: Supermaaan14

*Louis' Point of View*

"Harry, wake up," I said, shaking him.

He groaned and rolled over.

I hit him with my pillow, "Harry!"

"What?!" He moaned.

"Get up and get dressed!"

"Why?!"

"Because I said so."

He got up and stretched, glaring at me, "Someone is really bossy."

"Hmmm. I wonder who."

He rolled his eyes at me as he got dressed. "Can you at least tell me why you so rudely woke me up?"

"You need to get out of the house."

"What are you? My mother?"

"Please. Like I would want kids. But, c'mon Harry. You've been inside since Thursday. You need to get out."

He sighed, "Where do you suggest we go?"

"We're walking to Liam's."

Harry had been a little sick, but I could tell he was better now. Today was Sunday. Yesterday, we just sat in my room and had a movie marathon and avoided our parents. Harry's dad specifically.

Right now, they were at church. My mom was a really strong Christian, but somehow I doubted Devon was... (A/N not saying Christians are perfect because I know A LOT of messed up Christians.)

Harry got a quick breakfast, just some cereal, and then we started walking to Liam's.

Liam's house was only a mile and a half from ours, which was good. I would've taken my car, but I wanted Harry to get some Sun and fresh air. I don't know why, but I have to admit, Harry was right. I was being pretty motherly. As weird as it was for me to say.

While walking, I realized I still didn't know a lot about Harry, which was odd because I felt so close to him.

"So did you have a lot of friends back in Cheshire?" I asked.

He shrugged, "A few, but we were still super close and that's what matters."

"What were they like?"

"Well... there's Kendall Jenner. She's one of my best friends. She's kin of crazy, but in a good way, of course. And then there's my friend, Nick Grimshaw. He's really funny too. But, I'm probably closest to Ed. Ed is really cool and so chill. Kind of like you I guess."

"They sound cool. You should have then come visit some time or something."

"Yeah, maybe. What about Zayn and Niall? How long have you known each other and stuff?"

"I've known Zayn for ages. He's a nice person to just hang out, with but then at the same time you can get really deep with him. Same for Niall."

When we got to Liam's house, I knocked on the door.

"Hey, come in," he said. Liam's house was freaking huge. I mean, we had a decent sized house, but damn. Everything looked so shiny and new looking. There were three stories. We soon found out Liam had the whole third floor to himself.