Chapter 12~ Give Me Therapy, Give Me a Kiss

Author's Note: Hey guys! So, this chapter is based on the song 'Therapy' by All Time Low. All Time Low is one of my favorite bands (despite what Alex said about LWWY) and the song is great. It's also based on the song 'Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran which is partly dedicated to Larry and partly to an old couple. I love Ed Sheeran he's so amazing. Anyways...

Edited by: Supermaaan14

*Louis' P.O.V.*

My lips moved against his soft ones as he ran his hands through my hair. I bit his lip, eliciting a moan from him. He brought his hands down to my hips as I licked the bottom of his lip for entrance. He accepted. Our tongues danced and even though my eyes were closed, I was seeing stars.

The kiss was amazing. Every emotion was bubbling up in that moment. Sadness, anger, joy, and love. I wanted to explode and I poured all of it into the kiss. Every part of me. All my love.

When we pulled back, both of us were panting from lack of air. We gasped, trying to catch our breath.

We sat in silence, both of us surprised at what had just happened. Neither of us had been expecting that. We didn't even know if the other had feelings for us.

"Did we really just...?" Harry asked, trailing off.

I nodded.

He suddenly sprang up. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"

"Harry! What are you talking about?"

"I'm sorry!" He yelled again, running to the door and outside.

What the hell?

I got up, running after him. I sprinted to catch up with him. He ran all the way to the freaking park and was running across the grass when I finally caught up with him. I tackled him to the ground. Maybe not my best move, but it got the job done.

"Harry, why are you running from me?"

He didn't answer, but I heard the quiet sobs coming from him.

"Harry, why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry, Louis!I didn't mean to do it! I didn't mean to kiss you! Please don't be mad," he whimpered.

"Harry, I'm not mad! Why would I be mad?"

He sobbed, "You probably didn't want me to kiss you! You're probably really grossed out! You didn't even know I was gay and I just did that all of a sudden. I know you hate me now and that you're really disgusted. I'm a horrible person and-"

"HARRY! SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

He stopped.

I took a deep breath, "I'm not mad and I'm not disgusted. I definitely don't hate you. I don't care if you're gay, Harry. I am too."

"W-what?" He sputtered.

I took my hands off his shoulders and ran them through my hair. I was still straddling him though. "To be honest...I've wanted to kiss you for a long time. And I've liked you for a long time as well. I was just scared to tell you because I didn't want to ruin things. Okay? So, stop assuming things. "

"Y- You're lying. No one could ever like me. No one could love me."

"God damn it, Harry. I love you. Just accept it. I, Louis Tomlinson, love you, Harry Edward Styles."

"No you don't. You can't."

"Would I do this if I didn't love you?" I kissed his stomach.

"Or this?" I kissed his forehead.