Boy In Luv (Pt.1)

Jimin hears Jungkook's high-pitched scream and a loud "bang" as the door closes.

Without even needing to have sex, he had just felt the most pleasure in his whole life. Every single touch that Yoongi made on him, made him shiver in pleasure. Hearing Suga's voice simply took him to cloud 9 and made him tremble so hard.

His mind was still clouded as Yoongi lays down on top of him. He was in another dimension, another universe. That is what Yoongi did to him. Only Yoongi. Only Yoongi made him feel this way. He closes his eyes and breathes in and out.

"That...that was..." he couldn't even speak anymore, his breaths not seeming to even. Yoongi rolls to his side, his forehead glistening with sweat.

"You make me crazy, Park Jimin." Yoongi manages to say, his mind also probably blown. Jimin grasps Yoongi's hand. He needed to hold on to something, anything. He needed to feel that, what he was feeling was real, what he was feeling was there.

Yoongi kisses his hand softly and hugs him. Jimin quickly is enveloped by those safe arms that meant love, appreciation. That meant he was in his dorm, his now home.

"Yoongi..." Jimin kisses his cheek and his nose. That felt so good.

Jimin opens his eyes slowly trying to think straight. Something had happened...
Jungkook!

Jimin sits up on the bed, even though the sheets were dirtied and he was without his pants. He turns around to Yoongi.

"Yoongi. Jungkook. He entered here. While we were doing this. Didn't you... didn't you hear him?" The older boy sits up as well, now alarmed. Jimin makes him silent, by putting his hand on his mouth.

Then he hears it, hushed voices speaking behind his door. Jungkook wasn't alone. Fuck.

Jimin gives Yoongi a desperate glare and points at the bathroom. He needn't say more, the blond boy was already rushing towards it.

He covers his bed with a huge blanket to hide the stained sheets. After doing that, he enters the bathroom as well, locking the door behind him and immediately taking his clothes off.

He doesn't realize what he is doing until Yoongi starts to stare at his body to the point it becomes uncomfortable. They didn't have time for that though.

"Min Yoongi! Stop staring at me you and start taking off your clothes, you dumbass."

He snaps out of his trance and removes the rest of his clothes, while entering the shower.

He turns on the water and gets the soap. Yoongi's eyes were still a bit glassy and lifeless. Jimin got worried now.

"Yoongi? Are you okay?" He starts walking towards Jimin, until the smaller boy was pinned on the bathroom wall, the warm water hitting his whole body. He is a bit scared but as soon as Yoongi touches his face gently, his heart is warmed.

Yoongi gets nearer and Jimin doesn't know what to do. He shouldn't be scared though, because Yoongi kisses Jimin. Feeling the passion from earlier before, Jimin puts his hands on Yoongi's hair and pulls his face closer, deepening the kiss.

Jimin passes his soft hands all over Yoongi's hair slowly, feeling its golden locks under his fingers. Yoongi is now softly holding his hips and almost putting their bare chests together. He bites on his lower lip as if asking permission, and Jimin opens his mouth, Yoongi's tongue exploring its inside.

Yoongi moves his mouth to the shorter's neck, biting on the soft spots that he knew that Jimin enjoyed. His kisses are sweet and Jimin tilts his head back on the shower wall, enjoying once again the rapper's touches.

Yoongi stares at his face for a while as if appreciating every single detail of the shorter's face. He thumbs his cheek;

"You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. Your body, your lips, your smile. I wish I could treasure every part of you forever. If you ever say that you're ugly or dumb in front of me again, I will lay you down and kiss you until you understand of how perfect you are. I had already given up on life, but now I have you and you motivate me to be better."

Yoongi kisses him again. The kiss is slow and passionate, and Jimin feels tears stinging on his eyes. He couldn't even say anything. Yoongi let him speechless. He just wants to be with that cold, lovely man forever. To show his passion, he pulls him closer, now their mouths clashing together.

As soon as the lust starts to kick in, Yoongi grasps Jimin's hips strongly as if wanting to leave a mark with his hands. Jimin pulls him closer. After all that he heard he needed this. He needed that man married to him and sexing him up until the end of his life. They kiss each other hungrily and Jimin moans inside Yoongi's mouth. They were wet and hot, the perfect combination.

Jimin puts his legs around Yoongi's waist and holds onto him for his dear life. Yoongi bites his ear and says;

"How come you are so fucking hot and sexy? I just want to lay you down and fuc..." they hear their dorm door loudly opening up again.

Jimin gets out of Yoongi's embrace and quickly turns on the cold water. Both of them needed to slow down.

Jimin gets the soap and quickly cleans himself, giving the soap right after to Yoongi. He hears voices inside their bedroom. They finish cleaning up and the penny drops. They didn't bring any clean clothes to the bathroom.

Jimin has an idea. A very bad idea, but it might work.

*****

500 reads? Thank you guys💕💕