1: Past

Dante is the little boy above.

3rd person's POV

You are in kindergarten and Gene comes up to you during recess. He's a first grader who bullies you on a daily basis. He pushes you down before you can say a single word. Dante, his brother, and your only friend, comes over.

"Gene! You told me you would stop doing that." he looked up at his brother. Gene scoffed and walked away, without saying anything.

"Thanks, Dante..."

Next Day...

Your POV

My mother just told me we have to leave our neighborhood to take care of grandpa. He's really sick, and can't do things on his own. I wasn't depressed that day, so at school I wanted to talk to Dante. I couldn't find him, but I did run into Gene. I tried to run, but he caught up to me and pushed me down. I scraped my knee. Dirt and stones rubbed against it, and the sting made me cry.

"What a baby." He left after that. Dante found me on the ground later, and carried me to the nurses office. After the nurse wrapped up the gauze around my wound, I looked Dante in the eye outside the nurses office.

"Dante, I've been looking for you all day. I to move, to take care of grandpa. He's really sick." I said, my voice cracking. He was surprised, and sad. I could tell. I wanted to cry when he nodded. I wanted to do something with him before I left, but my family moved the next day.

Sorry I want to make the Fanfics or X readers semi-short plus this is just the past so yeah. hope you like and enjoyed this.