Good Girl/Boy

gene's pov

"nya hi there cutie~" a meif'wa said walking up to me and y/n. she was cute but not my type. "why are you hanging around this loser~?" she asked talking about y/n. i glanced at y/n she was annoyed and fiddling with her shirt, cute.

"why not?" i respond normally.

"you should hang out with me~. i can show you wonderful times~ more than this loser" she said ridiculing y/n some more.

"nah i'm good" i said getting annoyed now. y/n had an aura kinda around her, is she/he jealous? she/he is!

"come o-" she started again but i interrupted her.

"listen, i bet you're a wonderful girl and all but i have someone." i explained grabbing y/n's tail. she/he quickly blushed and looked down. i smirked and fiddled with it.

the meif'wa continued trying and i made it clear that i was not interested by using my pawn, y/n. the more she continued i got bored and start pulling at y/n's ear to see her reaction. the meif'wa left after giving me her number. finally.

"p-please stop. that hurts." y/n whimpered as i pulled her/his ears a little more.

"oh does it now~?" she/he nodded keeping her/his eyes closed from the pain. i let go and she/he rubs her/his ears. "listen. don't think you can talk to other boys without me around dolly, you are mine and no one else's." i instructed. she/he nodded but looked away. "good girl/boy".