6: Dolly?!

the picture above is like when gene shows you the pic

Editors note: Dayum he must be drooling over me then. Aye, papi 👅👅

y/n pov

I laughed and started heading to class. Dante's class was in the opposite direction. While I was walking towards class, Gene stopped me. I tried to step to the side but he just kept blocking my way. "Yes?" I huffed out, annoyed.

"I know something you don't want others to know." He said blankly. What is this?

"What?"

He brought out his phone, and on his phone was a picture of Dante kissing me. I reached for it quickly, but he just lifted it above my head. "No no no. This is mine."

"Why do you have that?"

"It's useful. If it gets out you freak out and Dante freaks out. Dante doesn't even know I have this, so if you tell him... I promise you everyone will know about this. So do as I say and you have nothing to fear. If not well..." he shrugged his shoulders innocently.

"What do you want." I said, huffing while I crossed my arms. He said nothing, but handed me a note that said: 'Meet me behind the bleachers after school.
~Gene & SK.'

Why didn't he just tell me? I looked up but he was gone. The bell rang signalling I was late. I headed to class and the rest of the day I was too worried to think about anything but the note.

timeskip after school at the bleachers

I went over to where Gene, Sasha and Zenix were. They were talking and I didn't want to interrupt for multiple reasons. However I couldn't hear much of the conversation because Gene turned around and saw me.

"Oh, hey there y/n. Trying to catch something?" he chuckled while he started over. He had the picture out taunting me with it, he was being so cruel.

"I don't like their name Gene. We should change it." Sasha said with a disgusted look on her face.

"What's wrong with my name?" I asked her. I was offended but tried not to show it.

"Just too... bland. Plus, opinions are allowed, aren't they?" she said innocently.

"Alrighty then... Well, Aphmau has Kitty, so what could Y/N be?" Gene said, then a lightbulb must have gone off in his small head because he smirked and said: "What about Dolly?"